WalletHub, Financial Company
Geico RV insurance includes liability, collision, and comprehensive coverage, similar to Geico car insurance. However, since an RV is really a combination of a vehicle and a home, Geico offers an enhanced coverage policy for property losses and special problems RV owners can face on the road.
Enhanced RV coverage is currently available in all states except Hawaii, Massachusetts, Michigan, and North Carolina.
Geico Enhanced RV Policy Coverage
- Total loss replacement provides a new, similar RV if your RV is totaled and is less than 4 years old. If your RV is older, you’ll receive the original price or actual cash value at the time of loss.
- Replacement cost for personal effects covers items inside your RV, including valuables you take with you and major equipment such as refrigerators or generators.
- Vacation liability covers injuries or property damage that happens to you or others at your RV vacation site.
- Emergency expense coverage pays for hotels and transportation when something happens to your RV.
- RV medical payments coverage pays for medical treatment after an accident, no matter who was at fault.
Other Key Things to Know About Geico RV Insurance
Geico’s basic and enhanced RV insurance policies cover large motorhomes, van campers, and mini motor homes, as well as all types of towable travel trailers.
Premiums vary significantly based on an RV owner’s state of residence and the size, age, and value of the RV. Geico, as well as other insurers, also factors in frequency of use, the value of an RV’s contents, and the owner's driving record.
You can get an RV insurance quote from Geico’s website. You also can call Geico RV insurance specialists at 1-877-GEICO-RV (434-2678).
People also ask
Did we answer your question?