Lauren Smith, WalletHub Staff Writer
You can build your credit when no one will approve you by applying for a secured credit card with no credit check and using it responsibly. Secured credit cards without a credit check do not take your credit history into consideration and they require a refundable security deposit, making the approval odds very high.
Making purchases and paying the bill on time or simply maintaining a $0 balance will build your credit history and improve your credit score. In addition, there are a number of other ways to build credit when no one will approve you. You can learn about the best options below.
How to Build Your Credit When No One Will Approve You
- Apply for a credit card with no credit check.
- Take out a personal loan with no credit check.
- Get a credit-builder loan to show a record of on-time payments.
- Become an authorized user on a family member’s or friend’s credit card account.
- Have a family member or friend co-sign a loan for you.
- Use a third-party company to report your on-time rent or utility payments to the credit bureaus.
You can learn more about how to build your credit and get personalized credit-improvement tips for free here at WalletHub.
People also ask
Did we answer your question?