WalletHub, Financial Company
Permalink Report Abuse
- Click the Chrome menu icon on the browser toolbar (top right corner).
- Select Settings.
- On the "Settings" page, click the Show advanced settings... link.
- In the "Privacy" section, click Content settings...
- In the address bar, type “about:config”, and press Enter.
- Click “I'll be careful, I promise”.
- In the search bar, search for “.enabled”.
- Refresh the page by pressing F5
- On web browser menu click Tools icon and select Internet Options.
- Select the Security tab and click on the “Custom Level...” button.
- When the Security Settings - Internet Zone dialog window opens, look for the Scripting section (while having the window selected keep pressing “S” on your keyboard until you see it).
- In the Active Scripting item select Enable.
- When the Warning! window pops out asking “Are you sure you want to change the settings for this zone?” select Yes.
- In the Internet Options window click on the OK button to close it. Click on the Refresh button of the web browser.
- On the web browser menu select Preferences.
- In the Preferences window select the Security tab.
- Click on the "Reload the current page" button of the web browser to refresh the page.
WalletHub Answers is a free service that helps consumers access financial information. Information on WalletHub Answers is provided “as is” and should not be considered financial, legal or investment advice. WalletHub is not a financial advisor, law firm, “lawyer referral service,” or a substitute for a financial advisor, attorney, or law firm. You may want to hire a professional before making any decision. WalletHub does not endorse any particular contributors and cannot guarantee the quality or reliability of any information posted. The helpfulness of a financial advisor's answer is not indicative of future advisor performance.
WalletHub members have a wealth of knowledge to share, and we encourage everyone to do so while respecting our content guidelines. This question was posted by a WalletHub user. Please keep in mind that editorial and user-generated content on this page is not reviewed or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution. In addition, it is not a financial institution’s responsibility to ensure all posts and questions are answered.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers that appear on this site originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on an offer’s details page using the designation "Sponsored", where applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At WalletHub we try to present a wide array of offers, but our offers do not represent all financial services companies or products.
Did we answer your question?