In order to get life insurance you may want to contact a local life insurance agent or broker.
Also, consider asking family members and friedns for a referral - ask them about their life insurance agent and insurance company.
However, there are a few ways to get life insurance:
1. Contact a local life insurance agent.
2. Visit a life insurance broker online.
3. Call a life insurance company direct.
You'll want to consider:
1. What type of life insurance to buy?
2. How much life insurance you need?
3. What is your budget for your life insurance?
4. If married, does your spouse need life insurance, too?
5. How long do you need life insurance?
When choosing a life insurance company consider:
1. The financial strength rating of the insurer.
2. The cost of your life insurance.
3. The types of life insurance plans avilable.
4. The reputation of the insurance company.
5. Does the insurer pay their claims in a timely manner?
6. Are there any complaints filed with the Department of Insurance in your state against the insurance company?
7. How long has the insurer been in business?
Remember, life insurance policies come with a money-back guarantee which may vary by state. So, if you aren't satisfied with your life insurance, you may be able to get your money back. Some insurers have a 15, 20, 30 or 60 day money back guarantee.