Grace Enfield, Content Writer
It is fairly easy to get a loan from Marcus by Goldman Sachs because you’ll need a credit score of 730+ VantageScore or a 720 FICO score to qualify. Other requirements to get a loan from Marcus by Goldman Sachs include being at least 18 years old, having a bank account and having enough income to afford the loan.
Requirements to Get a Loan from Marcus by Goldman Sachs
- Minimum credit score: 730+ VantageScore or a 720 FICO score
- Minimum income: Not disclosed
- Age: 18+
- Citizenship: U.S. citizen, permanent resident or immigration visa holder
- Residency: All states except Iowa and U.S. territories
- Identification: SSN or ITIN
You should have a good chance of approval if you meet all the requirements, but it is never guaranteed. The exact APR that you receive will depend on factors like your credit score, debt and income, too.
You can check out WalletHub’s full Marcus by Goldman Sachs personal loan review to learn more. Then, you can estimate your potential rates with our free pre-qualification tool.
People also ask
Did we answer your question?