Rick Bormin, Personal Loans Moderator
You can get LendingPoint personal loan pre-approval through WalletHub's free personal loan pre-approval tool. This will allow you to see your odds of approval for a personal loan with LendingPoint, as well as your potential interest rates, and the process will have no impact on your credit score.
How to Get LendingPoint Personal Loan Pre-approval
- Go to WalletHub's free personal loan pre-approval tool.
- Enter your desired loan amount and select the reason for borrowing.
- Click "Get Started."
- Select your employment status, then enter your annual income.
- Select whether you rent or own your home and click "Continue."
- Create a WalletHub account if you haven't already.
- Receive your pre-approval status.
It's important to note that WalletHub's personal loan pre-approval tool doesn't just check for pre-approval with LendingPoint. It also checks with multiple other personal loan providers at the same time, so you can see your options.
To check for pre-approval directly with LendingPoint, go to its website and click on Apply Now. Then, enter the loan amount, loan purpose, your name, home address, email, and phone number, individual pre-tax annual income, income source and Social Security number. After that, click Check My Options, and receive your pre-approval status after a few moments.
Keep in mind that if you are pre-approved for a personal loan, you're not guaranteed to be approved when you submit an application. Your approval odds will be very high, though.
People also ask
Did we answer your question?