Grace Enfield, Content Writer
The best no credit installment loans are personal loans because other types of installment loans often aren’t available to people with no credit. Personal loans through Upstart are the best personal installment loans for people with no credit because they have large loan amounts and relatively low APRs.
Best No Credit Personal Installment Loans
- Upstart: Loan amounts of $1,000 - $50,000. APRs of 5.35% - 35.99%, typically. Repayment periods of 36 , 60 months.
- Oportun: Loan amounts of $300 - $15,400. APRs of 10.07% - 35.95%. Repayment periods of 6 - 46 months.
- 60MonthLoans: Loan amounts of $2,600 - $10,000. APRs of 19% - 35.83%. Repayment periods of 24-60 months.
- NetCredit: Loan amounts of $500 - $10,500. APRs of 34% - 155% (varies by state). Repayment periods of 6 - 60 months (varies by state).
- OppLoans by OppFi: Loan amounts of $500 - $4,000. APRs of 59% - 160%. Repayment periods of 9 - 18 months.
- RISE: Loan amounts of $500 - $5,000. APRs of 60% - 299%. Repayment periods of up to 26 months depending on the state.
- Integra Credit: Loan amounts of $500 - $3,000. APRs of 99% - 300%. Repayment periods of 6 - 18 months.
To read more about the top-ranked offers, check out WalletHub’s picks for the best no credit loans. Then, you can estimate your potential interest rates with our free pre-qualification tool.
Finally, it’s worth noting that most other installment loans, like car loans and mortgages, are difficult to get with no credit history unless you have a cosigner. If you apply by yourself, any loan you’re offered may be very expensive.
Your loan amount will be determined based on your credit, income, and certain other information provided in your loan application. Not all applicants will qualify for the full amount. Minimum loan amounts vary by state: GA ($3,100), HI ($2,100), MA ($7,000), NM ($5,100), OH ($6,000).
The full range of available rates varies by state. The average 5-year loan offered across all lenders using the Upstart platform will have an APR of 24.83% and 60 monthly payments of $26.36 per $1,000 borrowed. For example, the total cost of a $10,000 loan would be $15,817 including a $594 origination fee. APR is calculated based on 5-year rates offered in the last 1 month. There is no down payment and no prepayment penalty. Your APR will be determined based on your credit, income, and certain other information provided in your loan application. Not all applicants will be approved.
People also ask
Did we answer your question?