No, the British Airways Credit Card 100k bonus is no longer available. It was a promotional offer that has expired. New cardholders currently get 75,000 Avios after spending $5,000 in the first 3 months.
Although you cannot get the British Airways Credit Card 100k bonus anymore, the current bonus is still a great offer. The 75,000 points bonus is worth roughly $1,447 when redeemed for British Airways airfare.
Here’s what the British Airways Credit Card currently offers:
- Earn 75,000 bonus Avios after you spend $5,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of account opening. Plus, earn an additional 25,000 bonus Avios after you spend $20,000 total on purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 3 Avios for every $1 spent on purchases made directly with British Airways, Aer Lingus, Iberia, and LEVEL, 2 Avios for every $1 spent on hotel accommodations booked directly through the hotel and 1 Avios for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Every calendar year you make $30,000 in purchases on your Card, you will earn a Travel Together Ticket good for two years.
- Redeem Avios points on British Airways, American Airlines, Aer Lingus, Cathay Pacific, Iberia, Qantas, Qatar Airways and all of the other oneworld carriers. Terms apply.
- Receive statement credits of $100 (Economy and Premium Economy) or $200 (Business and First Class) when you book a reward flight to London with British Airways (3 times/year, up to $600).
- Take 10% off British Airways flights starting in the US when you book through the website provided in your welcome materials.
- Refer friends and earn up to 50,000 Bonus Avios for friends who get the British Airways Credit Card. Terms and conditions apply.
It is worth noting that you can redeem your points for British Airways airfare, hotel stays, car rentals, and other travel purchases. Plus, you can also use them for flights on other Oneworld alliance airlines. That includes American Airlines, Alaska Airlines, Cathay Pacific, and more. Points expire after 36 months of account inactivity.
Ultimately, the British Airways Credit Card has a $95 annual fee and it requires at least good credit for approval.
WalletHub Answers is a free service that helps consumers access financial information. Information on WalletHub Answers is provided “as is” and should not be considered financial, legal or investment advice. WalletHub is not a financial advisor, law firm, “lawyer referral service,” or a substitute for a financial advisor, attorney, or law firm. You may want to hire a professional before making any decision. WalletHub does not endorse any particular contributors and cannot guarantee the quality or reliability of any information posted. The helpfulness of a financial advisor's answer is not indicative of future advisor performance.
WalletHub members have a wealth of knowledge to share, and we encourage everyone to do so while respecting our content guidelines
. This question was posted by WalletHub. Please keep in mind that editorial and user-generated content on this page is not reviewed or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution. In addition, it is not a financial institution’s responsibility to ensure all posts and questions are answered.