1st bank is definitely a great bank for getting something from your money. The 2%+ interest rates is one of the highest rates in the area. They have no monthly fees for your account either. I am very satisfied with my experiences so far. Customer service has been outstanding so far, and I never have to wait too long to speak to someone. I would highly recommend 1st Bank Yuma to my friends because I've had nothing but positive experiences with them.
1st Bank Yuma 1st Rate - Rewards Checking
1st Bank Yuma 1st Rate - Rewards Checking Rates
- MINIMUM TO OPEN $100
1st Bank Yuma 1st Rate - Rewards Checking Fees
- MONTHLY FEE None
- MIN BALANCE TO AVOID MONTHLY FEE N/A
- OTHER WAYS TO AVOID MONTHLY FEE N/A
FEE Info Not Found
- OVERDRAFT FEE $32
- NEGATIVE ACCOUNT BALANCE FEE Info Not Found
1st Bank Yuma 1st Rate - Rewards Checking ATM & Debit Card Usage
- IN-NETWORK ATM TRANSACTION FEE None
- ATM NETWORK SIZE 40000 ATMs
- OUT-OF-NETWORK ATM TRANSACTION FEE $2
- REBATE OF ATM OWNER SURCHARGE Not Offered
- FOREIGN ATM FEE 1.10% (and $2)
- DEBIT CARD Mastercard
- DEBIT CARD FOREIGN TRANSACTION FEE 1.10%
1st Bank Yuma 1st Rate - Rewards Checking Additional Info
- REWARDS No
- ONLINE BILL PAY FEE Info Not Found
- ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS In order to earn highest APY you need to have the following monthly requirements: Direct Deposit, Signing on to Online Banking at least once a month, Receiving eStatements, and Having 15 or more POS transactions posted (and settled) to your account per statement cycle. You must be a Yuma County Resident to open this account
- 1.50% APY PAID ON BALANCES up to $25,000
- If account does not meet requirements during monthly cycle a 0.05% APY will be earned on entire balance
- Access to over 40,000 MoneyPass® Network ATMs
1st Bank Yuma 1st Rate - Rewards Checking Interest Rate Tracker
The graph above is based on WalletHub data. Actual rates may vary. For time periods with multiple applicable rates in our database, based on different criteria, the above graph reflects the lowest interest rate recorded. Before submitting an application, always verify the rates, fees, and all terms and conditions with the respective financial institution.
Customer Questions and Answers
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about 1st Bank Yuma 1st Rate - Rewards Checking to our community. Editorial and user-generated content is not provided, reviewed or endorsed by the issuer of this card.
1st Bank Yuma 1st Rate - Rewards Checking Reviews
loving my checking account with 1st Bank Yuma 1st Rate, the application was smooth and easy enough for a very busy person like me. payment methods are just one click from the website and you don't need to go through that long line. problems with the transactions are always reported and always dealt with asap. you don't need to wait for a customer service because there is one that is always available for you. or you can just go the them directly for a much faster transaction or problem solving matter. they treat you as a high value customer not just another client.
1st Bank Yuma 1st Rate checking account is simply one of the best checking accounts around, plain and simple. No other banks even come close. The applications process was one of the easiest around and the bank members simply treat me like family. Theres nothing better than this. Not only that, they were quick and easy with the process. It was a very painless process when I expected otherwise. I got myself in a rut in 2008-2009 and ruined my credit and they were more than willing to work with me to make everything right. Im going to recommend them to everyone I know!