Started off great when I opened an account 2 years ago, but has gone downhill. First, they limit the amount you can use your debit card for, regardless of what amount you have in the account. Went to pay for flooring for a real estate flip and debit card was declined. NOT because there weren't the funds, I had over 4 times that in the account, but just because that's where they decided to cap it. So you can't spend the money in your account even it if is there. Second, the online interface is limited in what you can do, and it's clunky and glitchy. Third, ACH transfers can take up to 3-5 days to go through. The only way around it is to pay a wire transfer fee. Fourth, if you don't log into the account at least once a month, they force you to change your password. Do you know how many passwords I have to keep up with as it is? I'm disappointed because they had so much promise in the beginning. But due to the fact that they limit what I can spend, even though I have the funds, is a deal breaker for me. Will be moving to another bank.
Axos Bank Business Interest Checking
- MINIMUM TO OPEN $100
- MONTHLY FEE $10
- MIN BALANCE TO AVOID MONTHLY FEE $5000
- OTHER WAYS TO AVOID MONTHLY FEE N/A
- OVERDRAFT FEE $25
- NEGATIVE ACCOUNT BALANCE FEE Info Not Found
- IN-NETWORK ATM TRANSACTION FEE None
- ATM NETWORK SIZE N/A
- OUT-OF-NETWORK ATM TRANSACTION FEE None
- REBATE OF ATM OWNER SURCHARGE Offered, no limit mentioned
- FOREIGN ATM FEE 1%
- DEBIT CARD VISA
- DEBIT CARD FOREIGN TRANSACTION FEE 1%
Axos Bank Business Interest Checking Additional Info
- REWARDS No
- ONLINE BILL PAY FEE $0 per month
- ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS None
- Earn 0.81% APY*
- New business owners get a $200 welcome bonus with promo code NEWBIZ200. Not a new business? Use promo code NEWAXOSBIZ for a $100 bonus.
- $100 minimum opening deposit
- Pay no monthly maintenance fee with an average daily balance of at least $5,000
- Unlimited domestic ATM fee reimbursements
- Enhanced Visa Debit Card Perks
- ADP Payroll Services – Axos clients receive 1st 4 months free
- Cash Deposit capability via MoneyPass and AllPoint networks
The graph above is based on WalletHub data. Actual rates may vary. For time periods with multiple applicable rates in our database, based on different criteria, the above graph reflects the lowest interest rate recorded. Before submitting an application, always verify the rates, fees, and all terms and conditions with the respective financial institution.
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about Axos Bank Business Interest Checking to our community. Editorial and user-generated content is not provided, reviewed or endorsed by the issuer of this card.