Hello, I have just started up with Bank of America 2 months ago. I have their Checking Advantage Plan as well as their savings plan and I can tell you they are both great plans. also a lot of perks and savings. And of course other offers daily and weekly. Thank You.
Bank of America Advantage Plus Banking
- MINIMUM TO OPEN $100
- MONTHLY FEE $12
- MIN BALANCE TO AVOID MONTHLY FEE $1500
- OTHER WAYS TO AVOID MONTHLY FEE Have at least 1 qualifying direct deposit of $250+ OR Are enrolled in Preferred Rewards.
FEE Info Not Found
- OVERDRAFT FEE $10
- NEGATIVE ACCOUNT BALANCE FEE Info Not Found
- IN-NETWORK ATM TRANSACTION FEE None
- ATM NETWORK SIZE 17000 ATMs
- OUT-OF-NETWORK ATM TRANSACTION FEE $2.50
- REBATE OF ATM OWNER SURCHARGE Not Offered
- FOREIGN ATM FEE 3% (and $5)
- DEBIT CARD VISA
- DEBIT CARD FOREIGN TRANSACTION FEE 3%
Bank of America Advantage Plus Banking Additional Info
- REWARDS No
- ONLINE BILL PAY FEE $0 per month
- ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS None
- Option to buy paper checks
- Option to set up Balance Connect™ for overdraft protection
- Free access to more than 17,000 ATMs nationwide
The graph above is based on WalletHub data. Actual rates may vary. For time periods with multiple applicable rates in our database, based on different criteria, the above graph reflects the lowest interest rate recorded. Before submitting an application, always verify the rates, fees, and all terms and conditions with the respective financial institution.
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about Bank of America Advantage Plus Banking to our community. Editorial and user-generated content is not provided, reviewed or endorsed by the issuer of this card.