This account works for my lifestyle. With many ATMs and branches nationwide, I am very satisfied. This account is great for young and older people and for those who want a fresh start. Unlike Chime or other internet banks, you can actually get help from a live person at a branch.
Bank of America Advantage SafeBalance Banking
- MINIMUM TO OPEN $25
- MONTHLY FEE None
- MIN BALANCE TO AVOID MONTHLY FEE N/A
- OTHER WAYS TO AVOID MONTHLY FEE N/A
FEE Info Not Found
- OVERDRAFT FEE None
- NEGATIVE ACCOUNT BALANCE FEE Info Not Found
- IN-NETWORK ATM TRANSACTION FEE None
- ATM NETWORK SIZE 16000 ATMs
- OUT-OF-NETWORK ATM TRANSACTION FEE $2.50
- REBATE OF ATM OWNER SURCHARGE Not Offered
- FOREIGN ATM FEE 3% (and $5)
- DEBIT CARD VISA
- DEBIT CARD FOREIGN TRANSACTION FEE 3%
Bank of America Advantage SafeBalance Banking Additional Info
- REWARDS No
- ONLINE BILL PAY FEE $0 per month
- ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS Owner of this account must be under age 25 and qualify as a Student.
- A smart start for students – no monthly fee for Students under 25
- NO paper checks
- NO overdraft or NSF fees
- Free access to more than 16,000 ATMs nationwide
The graph above is based on WalletHub data. Actual rates may vary. For time periods with multiple applicable rates in our database, based on different criteria, the above graph reflects the lowest interest rate recorded. Before submitting an application, always verify the rates, fees, and all terms and conditions with the respective financial institution.
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about Bank of America Advantage SafeBalance Banking to our community. Editorial and user-generated content is not provided, reviewed or endorsed by the issuer of this card.
Bank of America Advantage SafeBalance Banking Reviews
Left the organization because I did not agree with their business practices. They did not mesh well with my values and I felt uncomfortable doing business here. I found that it's important to research a bank beyond its interest rates and offers.