Mediocre services and support at best. The major turn-off is that it's often a massive headache to straighten out any issues with your account. Also the $2000 minimum balance to avoid the $15 monthly fee is unjustified in these times especially since there's nothing special about their business account. I finally dumped my account and opened a business account with an online bank. More features and much better rates, too.
Chase Business Complete Banking℠
- MONTHLY FEE $15
- MIN BALANCE TO AVOID MONTHLY FEE $2000
- OTHER WAYS TO AVOID MONTHLY FEE $2,000 in purchases on your Chase Ink Business Card(s); OR $2,000 in deposits from QuickAccept and/or other eligible Chase Merchant Services transactions; OR Link a Chase Private Client Checking account
FEE Info Not Found
- OVERDRAFT FEE $34
- NEGATIVE ACCOUNT BALANCE FEE Info Not Found
- IN-NETWORK ATM TRANSACTION FEE None
- ATM NETWORK SIZE 16000 ATMs
- OUT-OF-NETWORK ATM TRANSACTION FEE $2.50
- REBATE OF ATM OWNER SURCHARGE Not Offered
- FOREIGN ATM FEE 3% (and $5)
- DEBIT CARD VISA
- DEBIT CARD FOREIGN TRANSACTION FEE 3%
Chase Business Complete Banking℠ Additional Info
- REWARDS No
- ONLINE BILL PAY FEE $0 per month
- ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS None
- Earn $300 when you open a new Chase Business Complete Checking account. For new Chase business checking customers with qualifying activities
- More ways to waive fees. Multiple options to waive the Monthly Service Fee, including maintaining a minimum daily balance or purchases on your Chase Ink® Business credit card
- Built-in card acceptance. Accept card payments anytime, anywhere in the U.S., and get transparent pricing with Chase QuickAccept℠
- Same-day deposits with QuickAccept℠. Free up the cash you need to keep your business moving forward with same-day deposits at no additional cost.
- Alerts to help you stay on top of your account activity.
- Easy account management through Chase Business online and the Chase Mobile® app.
- Unlimited electronic deposits, ACH and Chase Quick Deposit℠.
- Convenient access to 16,000 ATMs and more than 4,700 branches.
The graph above is based on WalletHub data. Actual rates may vary. For time periods with multiple applicable rates in our database, based on different criteria, the above graph reflects the lowest interest rate recorded. Before submitting an application, always verify the rates, fees, and all terms and conditions with the respective financial institution.
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about Chase Business Complete Banking℠ to our community. Editorial and user-generated content is not provided, reviewed or endorsed by the issuer of this card.
Chase Business Complete Banking℠ Reviews
The Chase people are polite and knowledgeable, I'd say, at a higher caliber than the employees at most banks. This account is great. I completed my required actions in the first two months, and got my bonus, lickity-split -- faster than promised. Make sure you remember that the $2,000 balance to avoid on-going fees is a MINIMUM, and not an average. Important difference. It seems a bit steep, but I can handle it. And, with all the services and branches they offer, I think it's worth it just to have a relationship with this bank. Thumbs are up!!