Citibank is big bank with many locations. I have been a member for around 5 years after switching from a local credit union due to a move. Citibank does not have the same kind of family feel that my old credit union had, but it gets the job done. I am able to pay and keep up to date with all my accounts from my computer and even pay them off, which I have to admit is pretty convenient even for a dinosaur like me who barely understands technology. The only thing I wish is that the checking or savings account would actually accrue money, however I understand this is more an issue with our time than the bank. Overall nice bank, gets the job done, and always is there when I need to ask questions.
Citibank CitiBusiness Flexible Checking Account
- MINIMUM TO OPEN $1
- MONTHLY FEE $22
- MIN BALANCE TO AVOID MONTHLY FEE $10000
- OTHER WAYS TO AVOID MONTHLY FEE N/A
FEE Info Not Found
- OVERDRAFT FEE Info Not Found
- NEGATIVE ACCOUNT BALANCE FEE Info Not Found
- IN-NETWORK ATM TRANSACTION FEE None
- ATM NETWORK SIZE 60000 ATMs
- OUT-OF-NETWORK ATM TRANSACTION FEE Info Not Found
- REBATE OF ATM OWNER SURCHARGE Not Offered
- FOREIGN ATM FEE Info Not Found
- DEBIT CARD Mastercard
- DEBIT CARD FOREIGN TRANSACTION FEE Info Not Found
Citibank CitiBusiness Flexible Checking Account Additional Info
- REWARDS No
- ONLINE BILL PAY FEE $0 per month
- ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS None
- 500 transactions and $20,000 Currency Deposits included monthy
- Access to over 60,000 ATMs with no surcharge fee
The graph above is based on WalletHub data. Actual rates may vary. For time periods with multiple applicable rates in our database, based on different criteria, the above graph reflects the lowest interest rate recorded. Before submitting an application, always verify the rates, fees, and all terms and conditions with the respective financial institution.
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about Citibank CitiBusiness Flexible Checking Account to our community. Editorial and user-generated content is not provided, reviewed or endorsed by the issuer of this card.
Citibank CitiBusiness Flexible Checking Account Reviews
I've been with Citibank for a few years now and overall they have been an excellent bank. Their customer service is very good and always helped me deal with any problems I've had. The ability to take money at virtually any ATM is also a plus. And their online banking is good as well overly a very solid checking account.