Overall, this is a solid account. They are internet based, so don't expect an extensive branch network. They do offer a pretty decent ATM network. The bank is small, which can be nice. When you need to contact customer service, it is pretty easy to decide what to do via the website. When I needed to call to ask a question, the customer service rep was friendly and personable. After verifying my identity, my question was answered quickly and correctly. The customer service rep was professional the entire time during my call. It was easy to get the answer I needed.
First Internet Bank Interest Checking
- MINIMUM TO OPEN $100
- MONTHLY FEE $10
- MIN BALANCE TO AVOID MONTHLY FEE $500
- OTHER WAYS TO AVOID MONTHLY FEE N/A
- OVERDRAFT FEE $30
- NEGATIVE ACCOUNT BALANCE FEE Info Not Found
- IN-NETWORK ATM TRANSACTION FEE None
- ATM NETWORK SIZE N/A
- OUT-OF-NETWORK ATM TRANSACTION FEE None
- REBATE OF ATM OWNER SURCHARGE up to $10 per month
- FOREIGN ATM FEE 3%
- DEBIT CARD VISA
- DEBIT CARD FOREIGN TRANSACTION FEE 3%
First Internet Bank Interest Checking Additional Info
- REWARDS No
- ONLINE BILL PAY FEE $0 per month
- ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS None
- First order of checks
- First IB will reimburse you up to $10 per month for foreign ATM usage
The graph above is based on WalletHub data. Actual rates may vary. For time periods with multiple applicable rates in our database, based on different criteria, the above graph reflects the lowest interest rate recorded. Before submitting an application, always verify the rates, fees, and all terms and conditions with the respective financial institution.
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about First Internet Bank Interest Checking to our community. Editorial and user-generated content is not provided, reviewed or endorsed by the issuer of this card.