I had picked up FNBO Direct a few months ago on a recommendation from friends. The interest rate attracted me as had the lack of monthly fees. It was extremely simple to setup the account and to transfer the money in. However, I began to run into issues getting the money back out; whether for bills or to transfer to other banks. The credit card companies would state the account number was wrong. Other banks would state that it was the wrong account, despite it already being verified and linked. Amusingly, as I stated before, you could transfer money in with no hassle. I don't recommend dealing with this company if you want smooth operations.
FNBO Direct Online Checking Account
- MINIMUM TO OPEN $1
- MONTHLY FEE None
- MIN BALANCE TO AVOID MONTHLY FEE N/A
- OTHER WAYS TO AVOID MONTHLY FEE N/A
FEE Info Not Found
- OVERDRAFT FEE $33
- NEGATIVE ACCOUNT BALANCE FEE Info Not Found
- IN-NETWORK ATM TRANSACTION FEE None
- ATM NETWORK SIZE 55000 ATMs
- OUT-OF-NETWORK ATM TRANSACTION FEE None
- REBATE OF ATM OWNER SURCHARGE Not Offered
- FOREIGN ATM FEE Info Not Found
- DEBIT CARD VISA
- DEBIT CARD FOREIGN TRANSACTION FEE Info Not Found
FNBO Direct Online Checking Account Additional Info
- REWARDS No
- ONLINE BILL PAY FEE $0 per month
- ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS None
- Non-First National Bank of Omaha ATM fees will not be assessed by FNBO Direct
- One free Overdraft or Returned Item forgiveness every 12 months from the date of the last automatic refund
- Access 55,000 ATMs surcharge-free on the Allpoint Network
The graph above is based on WalletHub data. Actual rates may vary. For time periods with multiple applicable rates in our database, based on different criteria, the above graph reflects the lowest interest rate recorded. Before submitting an application, always verify the rates, fees, and all terms and conditions with the respective financial institution.
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about FNBO Direct Online Checking Account to our community. Editorial and user-generated content is not provided, reviewed or endorsed by the issuer of this card.
FNBO Direct Online Checking Account Reviews
I had made a deposit into my checking account, and a few days later I checked my balance online, and the wrong amount had been deposited. I was missing almost $200 from the amount that I deposited! I went back down to my branch and told them about the problem, and had my deposit receipt with me. They corrected it immediately, and brought my account up to the amount that it should have been.