I have been with Midfirst bank for 10+ years. The only reason I have not changed is for the simple fact that I have most of my bills paid automatically and it would be a hassle to change banks. I have lost my debit card several times and the process to replace the card was very simple by calling customer service. However the negative aspects of Midfirst bank is their overdraft policy only covers up to $300 where other banks have allowed much more than that. Also, the cost of an overdraft is significantly higher than other banks. I don't make it a habit to overdraft my account but it is nice to have that protection in case I forget to write something down. The cost of using a non Midfirst ATM is also expensive. Not only am I paying the bank where I use the ATM but Midfirst also charges an extra $2 for this service as well.
MidFirst Bank Go! Checking
- MONTHLY FEE None
- MIN BALANCE TO AVOID MONTHLY FEE N/A
- OTHER WAYS TO AVOID MONTHLY FEE N/A
- OVERDRAFT FEE $35
- NEGATIVE ACCOUNT BALANCE FEE $25 every 7 days
- IN-NETWORK ATM TRANSACTION FEE None
- ATM NETWORK SIZE 100 ATMs
- OUT-OF-NETWORK ATM TRANSACTION FEE $2.50
- REBATE OF ATM OWNER SURCHARGE Not Offered
- FOREIGN ATM FEE 3% (and $2.50)
- DEBIT CARD VISA
- DEBIT CARD FOREIGN TRANSACTION FEE 3%
MidFirst Bank Go! Checking Additional Info
- REWARDS No
- ONLINE BILL PAY FEE $0 per month
- ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS Individuals younger than age 17 may open this account jointly with a parent or guardian
- Go! Checking is available for individuals age 17 to 24, or for minors with an adult joint owner
- Free access to more than 100 MidFirst Bank ATMs – free and convenient access to your money
The graph above is based on WalletHub data. Actual rates may vary. For time periods with multiple applicable rates in our database, based on different criteria, the above graph reflects the lowest interest rate recorded. Before submitting an application, always verify the rates, fees, and all terms and conditions with the respective financial institution.
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about MidFirst Bank Go! Checking to our community. Editorial and user-generated content is not provided, reviewed or endorsed by the issuer of this card.