Regions is overall a pretty good bank. The only main issue I had is with the timing of some transactions. I paid a water bill in the past and it took out automatically which was fine, days later the transaction vanished not to my knowledge and left me thinking there was more money in my account. The transaction came back 4-5 days later. Some gas purchases are also delayed for some reason. Other than that, no major issues. They have decent customer service.
Regions Bank Business Interest Checking Account
- MINIMUM TO OPEN $100
- MONTHLY FEE $15
- MIN BALANCE TO AVOID MONTHLY FEE $5000
- OTHER WAYS TO AVOID MONTHLY FEE N/A
- OVERDRAFT FEE $36
- NEGATIVE ACCOUNT BALANCE FEE $0
- IN-NETWORK ATM TRANSACTION FEE None
- ATM NETWORK SIZE 1900 ATMs
- OUT-OF-NETWORK ATM TRANSACTION FEE $3
- REBATE OF ATM OWNER SURCHARGE Not Offered
- FOREIGN ATM FEE 3% (and $5)
- DEBIT CARD VISA
- DEBIT CARD FOREIGN TRANSACTION FEE 3%
Regions Bank Business Interest Checking Account Additional Info
- REWARDS No
- ONLINE BILL PAY FEE $0 per month
- ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS None
- No charge for the first 150 items each monthly cycle; then $0.50 for each additional item
- $5,000 processed at no charge each monthly cycle; then $0.25 per $100 for additional cash deposits
- Free access to more than 1,900 ATMs across the Regions 15-state service area
The graph above is based on WalletHub data. Actual rates may vary. For time periods with multiple applicable rates in our database, based on different criteria, the above graph reflects the lowest interest rate recorded. Before submitting an application, always verify the rates, fees, and all terms and conditions with the respective financial institution.
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about Regions Bank Business Interest Checking Account to our community. Editorial and user-generated content is not provided, reviewed or endorsed by the issuer of this card.
Regions Bank Business Interest Checking Account Reviews
I used Region’s Bank, just because it was my parent’s bank. It’s a pretty positive experience. However, my only complaint is one time they took away my savings account because it did not have money in it for a day. I understand this the norm, however they also did not tell me about this until after the fact. However, a representative worked with me to fix the issue promptly and quickly.