I've been with SSFCU since the first part of the year. I like how they are large enough to have the options and features of the larger lenders, but still have the personal touches you would get from a smaller branch. Their online banking app myBranch, has saved me a ton of time and effort by providing virtually any option I could need, like transferring between accounts, paying my bills online, and transfer my account history into an excel file. Friendly and convenient was what I was after and they have met my expectations by far.
Security Service Federal Credit Union Power Checking
- MINIMUM TO OPEN $25
- MONTHLY FEE None
- MIN BALANCE TO AVOID MONTHLY FEE N/A
- OTHER WAYS TO AVOID MONTHLY FEE N/A
- OVERDRAFT FEE $32.50
- NEGATIVE ACCOUNT BALANCE FEE Info Not Found
- IN-NETWORK ATM TRANSACTION FEE None
- ATM NETWORK SIZE 30000 ATMs
- OUT-OF-NETWORK ATM TRANSACTION FEE $1.50
- REBATE OF ATM OWNER SURCHARGE Not Offered
- FOREIGN ATM FEE 1.1% (and $1.50)
- DEBIT CARD Mastercard
- DEBIT CARD FOREIGN TRANSACTION FEE 1.1%
Security Service Federal Credit Union Power Checking Additional Info
- REWARDS No
- ONLINE BILL PAY FEE $0 per month
- ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS Must meet membership requirements and must open and maintain a Security Service Savings account (either a Security Service Basic Savings Account or a Youth Savings Account) with a $5 balance
- No strings attached – No minimum balance, direct deposit requirement, or hidden fees
- Access to 30,000 free ATMs nationwide & 5,000 Shared Branches
The graph above is based on WalletHub data. Actual rates may vary. For time periods with multiple applicable rates in our database, based on different criteria, the above graph reflects the lowest interest rate recorded. Before submitting an application, always verify the rates, fees, and all terms and conditions with the respective financial institution.
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about Security Service Federal Credit Union Power Checking to our community. Editorial and user-generated content is not provided, reviewed or endorsed by the issuer of this card.