I have been a State Farm Bank Free Checking Account holder for over two years now. For customer service, they are usually very friendly and helpful(ALL US BASED, in my experience). For interest rates and fees, they will beat most brick and mortar banks, obviously from being ELECTRONICALLY BASED. Also, being that they are an electronic/online bank, they don't have any of their own ATMs. This is actually GREAT because they refund ALL ATM surcharges and don't have any of their own. Thus, you can use ANY ATM ANYWHERE FREE! There is a downside to the electronic basis too, however. Deposits; they aren't as fast as a bricks and mortar bank. If you have direct deposit, it's no different, but depositing a cash or check takes extra time. On the upshot, they do have a cool app that let's you snapshot a check to deposit it to your account.
State Farm Bank Checking Account
We're sorry, we may no longer be able to obtain complete information related to this offer or it may no longer be available to new applicants online. Below is the latest information, according to our records, from when this offer was last available to new applicants through this website.
Browse the latest offers in order to find the best checking account for your needs.
State Farm Bank Checking Account Rates
- MINIMUM TO OPEN None
State Farm Bank Checking Account Fees
- MONTHLY FEE None
- MIN BALANCE TO AVOID MONTHLY FEE N/A
- OTHER WAYS TO AVOID MONTHLY FEE N/A
FEE Info Not Found
- OVERDRAFT FEE $25
- NEGATIVE ACCOUNT BALANCE FEE Info Not Found
State Farm Bank Checking Account ATM & Debit Card Usage
- IN-NETWORK ATM TRANSACTION FEE None
- ATM NETWORK SIZE N/A
- OUT-OF-NETWORK ATM TRANSACTION FEE None
- REBATE OF ATM OWNER SURCHARGE up to $10 per month
- FOREIGN ATM FEE None
- DEBIT CARD VISA
- DEBIT CARD FOREIGN TRANSACTION FEE None
State Farm Bank Checking Account Additional Info
- REWARDS No
- ONLINE BILL PAY FEE $0 per month
- ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS None
- Overdraft protection is available with a State Farm Bank deposit account or State Farm® Visa® credit card
- Account will be rebated up to $10 per statement cycle when a foreign (non-State Farm Bank owned) ATM is used and the account does not have direct deposit
- You will get Unlimited ATM surcharge rebates for foreign ATMs when you have direct deposit
- For International ATM Fees incurred travelling outside of the U.S., please call State Farm Bank to have your rebate applied to your account
State Farm Bank Checking Account Interest Rate Tracker
The graph above is based on WalletHub data. Actual rates may vary. For time periods with multiple applicable rates in our database, based on different criteria, the above graph reflects the lowest interest rate recorded. Before submitting an application, always verify the rates, fees, and all terms and conditions with the respective financial institution.
Customer Questions and Answers
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about State Farm Bank Checking Account to our community. Editorial and user-generated content is not provided, reviewed or endorsed by the issuer of this card.
State Farm Bank Checking Account Reviews
State Farm checking account is ok. I have had State Farm previously for insurance and didn't have a good experience so I was leary about trying a checking account from them. I enjoy not having a monthly fee and getting free checks. The no ATM fee is great also. I've been mostly pleased with my experience with the State Farm checking account.