The thing I like about TD bank convenience checking is that it only requires me to keep $100.00 as a minimum balance to avoid paying the monthly fee. Before joining TD the balance was much higher that I could not keep in the account and I was paying a 19.99 a month every month, this has saved me almost $240 in the past year. Thank you TD!!
TD Bank Convenience Checking
- MONTHLY FEE $15
- MIN BALANCE TO AVOID MONTHLY FEE $100
- OTHER WAYS TO AVOID MONTHLY FEE Waived if the Primary account holder is age 17 through 23.
- OVERDRAFT FEE $35
- NEGATIVE ACCOUNT BALANCE FEE Info Not Found
- IN-NETWORK ATM TRANSACTION FEE None
- ATM NETWORK SIZE N/A
- OUT-OF-NETWORK ATM TRANSACTION FEE $3
- REBATE OF ATM OWNER SURCHARGE Not Offered
- FOREIGN ATM FEE 3% (and $3)
- DEBIT CARD VISA
- DEBIT CARD FOREIGN TRANSACTION FEE 3%
TD Bank Convenience Checking Additional Info
- REWARDS No
- ONLINE BILL PAY FEE $0 per month
- ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS None
- TD Convenience Checking Earn $200 Bonus:
- To qualify for the $200 personal checking bonus, new personal checking customers must open a TD Convenience Checking account with cumulative qualifying direct deposit funds totaling $500 or more into the new checking account within 60 days of the account opening date
- Offer valid January 20, 2021 through October 31, 2022 and is available only when opening through a qualifying website
- Free access at thousands of TD ATMs in the U.S. and Canada
The graph above is based on WalletHub data. Actual rates may vary. For time periods with multiple applicable rates in our database, based on different criteria, the above graph reflects the lowest interest rate recorded. Before submitting an application, always verify the rates, fees, and all terms and conditions with the respective financial institution.
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about TD Bank Convenience Checking to our community. Editorial and user-generated content is not provided, reviewed or endorsed by the issuer of this card.
If I go under $100 but then put more money in the account before the month is up, will I get charged? Reply 1
I was told if I keep 100.00 balance in convenience checking, I will not be charged monthly fee. Does it sound right? Reply 1
TD Bank Convenience Checking Reviews
TD bank may seem like the perfect bank but in my opinion it's one of the worst choices a person can make. I've been with TD for years (when it was originally commerce bank) and these guys are the biggest crooks.
They have penalty fees for just about everything you can imagine and have awful debit card protection for it's customers. My information has been stolen multiple times and was the ultimate reason I stopped working with this bank.
I have had nothing but good experiences with this bank. They have very helpful and friendly staff as well as minimal wait time to talk to a teller. They also have many perks that are not offered at other banks such as free coin counting via their penny arcade, free notary services, free online bill pay, an instant issue visa check card so you dont have to wait days or weeks for a new or replacement card and a very low minimum balance to avoid the montly fee. Opening an account with them is also very easy and hassle free. I also forgot to mention that they are open 7 days and have very good hours, especially if you work odd hours.
This checking account is a rather good one. I have not had many problems with it. In fact, my biggest problem was when my account got hacked. There was no money missing, but I could not get access to my money. The bank was very accommodating by opening a new account and transferring the money over for me. They did not hold me liable for any of the time or resources they lost doing this, and I am grateful for that.