This is just an ok checking account. Interest is barely anything but what would you expect in this economy. The monthly fee is a little high considering I do not have 20k laying around. There are no fees for using other ATM's which is a big plus, if of course your balance is above 2,500. The free paper statements are nice as well because I prefer to receive paper statements over the online statements, which ensures that I actually look at it every month.
TD Bank Relationship Checking
We're sorry, we may no longer be able to obtain complete information related to this offer or it may no longer be available to new applicants online. Below is the latest information, according to our records, from when this offer was last available to new applicants through this website.
Browse the latest offers in order to find the best checking account for your needs.
- MONTHLY FEE $25
- MIN BALANCE TO AVOID MONTHLY FEE $20000
- OTHER WAYS TO AVOID MONTHLY FEE N/A
- OVERDRAFT FEE $35
- NEGATIVE ACCOUNT BALANCE FEE Info Not Found
- IN-NETWORK ATM TRANSACTION FEE None
- ATM NETWORK SIZE N/A
- OUT-OF-NETWORK ATM TRANSACTION FEE None
- REBATE OF ATM OWNER SURCHARGE Not Offered
- FOREIGN ATM FEE $3
- DEBIT CARD VISA
- DEBIT CARD FOREIGN TRANSACTION FEE Info Not Found
TD Bank Relationship Checking Additional Info
- REWARDS No
- ONLINE BILL PAY FEE $0 per month
- ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS None
- You are reimbursed for a Non-Bank ATM surcharge fee if you maintain your $2,500 minimum daily balance.
- Get fee waivers on savings accounts and one additional checking account, plus transfer fees waived for Savings Overdraft Protection.
- Free access at thousands of TD ATMs in the U.S. and Canada.
The graph above is based on WalletHub data. Actual rates may vary. For time periods with multiple applicable rates in our database, based on different criteria, the above graph reflects the lowest interest rate recorded. Before submitting an application, always verify the rates, fees, and all terms and conditions with the respective financial institution.
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about TD Bank Relationship Checking to our community. Editorial and user-generated content is not provided, reviewed or endorsed by the issuer of this card.
Can a TDA account holder acquire a TD Bank Relationship Debit Card? My wife and I have 4 TDA Investment accounts, but no Checking. However, we are interested in your TD Bank Relationship Checking ATM & Debit Card. We plan to travel to Poland and the Czech Republic (ex Czechoslovakia) in a few months and would like to reduce our foreign travel transaction fees. Your debit card offers the fee reduction features we are seeking, but I want to request clarity on TD's "relationship" ties with TDA account holders. Reply