I really liked the way that this checking account appeared. There was supposed to be no monthly fee and there was also no minimum balance required to keep in your account. Basically, it looked like a great deal and a great choice for a checking account. But then then random "late" and ridiculous made up "overdraft" fees began and I got really fed up. The first time I put it off as a mistake that the bank had made and I let it go. But it happened again...and again...and again. And I ended up closing my account. It just wasn't worth all of the hassle. And lost [email protected]
VeraBank True Checking
- MONTHLY FEE None
- MIN BALANCE TO AVOID MONTHLY FEE N/A
- OTHER WAYS TO AVOID MONTHLY FEE N/A
- OVERDRAFT FEE $32
- NEGATIVE ACCOUNT BALANCE FEE Info Not Found
- IN-NETWORK ATM TRANSACTION FEE None
- ATM NETWORK SIZE N/A
- OUT-OF-NETWORK ATM TRANSACTION FEE $1.50
- REBATE OF ATM OWNER SURCHARGE Not Offered
- FOREIGN ATM FEE 1.1% (and $1.50)
- DEBIT CARD Mastercard
- DEBIT CARD FOREIGN TRANSACTION FEE 1.1%
VeraBank True Checking Additional Info
- REWARDS Yes
- ONLINE BILL PAY FEE $0 per month
- ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS None
- VeraBank Reward Me! (Enrollment for this program is automatic) Get points and cash back on your VeraBank Debit Card purchases
- As you use your card, you’ll earn 1 point for every $100 spent with a signature or a PIN transaction!
The graph above is based on WalletHub data. Actual rates may vary. For time periods with multiple applicable rates in our database, based on different criteria, the above graph reflects the lowest interest rate recorded. Before submitting an application, always verify the rates, fees, and all terms and conditions with the respective financial institution.
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about VeraBank True Checking to our community. Editorial and user-generated content is not provided, reviewed or endorsed by the issuer of this card.