2015’s Best Coupons Sites
With credit card debt again rising to dangerous levels and the expensive holiday shopping season getting underway, consumers will no doubt be looking for savings anywhere they can find them in the months to come. One old stand-by that’s currently undergoing something of a technological makeover – the coupon – may be forgotten by many, but it has the potential to lower your costs quite a bit regardless of whether you’re shopping online or in a store. Roughly 319 billion coupons, worth a total of $545 billion, were distributed in 2014, according to the commerce analytics company Inmar. While that equates to more than $2,000 in coupon savings potential for each adult in the U.S., less than 1% of that potential value was actually redeemed by consumers. The right coupon site could therefore prove to be a goldmine for offers that you may not find out about elsewhere.
Below you’ll find a list of the 50 finalists in WalletHub’s 2015 Best Coupon Sites Contest, selected by our editors out of roughly 250 entrants based on popularity, content and aesthetics. Just find your favorite blog, submit your vote and tell us why you’re a fan in the Comments section at the bottom of the page. Voting will begin at 12 pm ET on Tuesday November 10 and will run through Tuesday November 24. You may submit one vote per blog per day.
If you want to share information about the contest on social media, please follow WalletHub on Twitter, Facebook and Google+ and use the hashtag “#WalletHubBestBlogs”.
Voting is complete
Our goal is to provide great offers on natural & healthy products. Mambo Sprouts currently delivers coupons via email, direct mail, and in store for wellness-conscious consumers. The Mambo Team is dedicated to making healthy living more affordable, accessible, and fun!
2. EbatesEbates is the pioneer and leader of online Cash Back Shopping. The company was founded in 1998 by two Deputy District Attorneys in Silicon Valley who used to prosecute online fraud &identity theft before starting Ebates (so you can be sure we are very into secure online transactions!). So go ahead, sign up and start shopping now. Joining Ebates is always free - you'll never pay us anything. And four times a year or more, we'll mail you a Big Fat Check, or transfer the money to your PayPal account if you'd prefer. We can even send the money to your favorite charity. All 100% free. People often ask: "This sounds too good to be true, how are you able to do it?" It really is quite simple. Just like almost every other online shopping center, we get a commission from the stores when you make a purchase. Instead of keeping that money - like almost all other sites do - we share it with you! So, as long as 1,800+ of the world's top online stores are happy to pay a bonus to attract the new, valuable customers we send their way, Ebates.com is going to continue to send Big Fat Checks to our satisfied customers across the globe.… show moreshow less
3. GrouponWe're always imagining new ways to exceed the expectations of all our customers—both consumers looking for great experiences at a great value and merchants seeking solutions to attract more customers and run their businesses better. Our deals and business tools connect the two in a seamless way that brings significant value to both their lives. We're a home for creatives, problem-solvers, and innovators alike—those with the passion and know-how to transform what-abouts into the products and services our customers need and want. We know we'd be nothing without the people that make up this company, so we've created a workplace that's not only inclusive and fun, but also rewards achievement with increased ownership and challenges. We're in relentless pursuit of excellence, continually raising our own bar to remain at the forefront of local commerce. With ongoing testing and improvements to our site design, mobile app, inventory, and shopping experience, we've built the world's largest marketplace of deals to deliver all the things our customers love, anywhere, anytime. Even when instant gratification seems attractive, we'll never do something for short-term gains that we know will hurt us in the long run. We're willing to make investments that may not pay off for years, such as developing our own new technologies or acquiring a startup on the rise. Plenty of things in life are pretty ho-hum, so we aim to provide an escape from the everyday grind. In our quest to liven things up, we infuse excitement, newness and unpredictability into everything we do—from our offers and shopping experience to our office space and workday.… show moreshow less
4. RetailMeNotWe have the most online coupons and deals to the stores you love so you can Score the Savings You Want™. Our goal is to be the most useful site for internet shoppers looking for savings. Here at RetailMeNot, every single coupon is rated and ordered by its usefulness, and every store is categorized and ordered by its popularity within that category. Our users ensure that the best deals quickly rise to the top, and expired or superseded coupons quickly drop down the list.… show moreshow less
5. Coupons.comHere at Coupons.com Incorporated, we have exciting opportunities for bright, enthusiastic individuals in a challenging yet fun work environment. Our team of employees has helped build a fast-growing, entrepreneurial organization that prides itself on innovation, intelligence, and award winning technology. With our unique proprietary software, portfolio of internationally recognized clients, millions of users and talented team members, we believe you will find a great opportunity to grow with us.… show moreshow less
What’s a RedPlum, you ask? RedPlum is ultimate source of value — online, in your mailbox, on your doorstep, with your newspaper, and in your store. Here at Redplum.com you’ll find printable and load-to-card coupons for all the brands you love.
8. fatwalletYou want to find the right things at the right price, right now! FatWallet takes the best deals and makes them better than those other coupon and deal sites. Think of it as your personal “ONE STOP SHOP” to assure the biggest savings possible on purchases! HOW? The bonus of Cash Back means you’ll always save more shopping through FatWallet. It’s like getting paid to shop online or on your smartphone or tablet, overtime you make a purchase. Sign up for FREE today so you don’t miss out on any more savings.… show moreshow less
zulily is a retailer obsessed with bringing moms special finds every day—all at incredible prices. We feature an always-fresh curated collection for the whole family, including clothing, home décor, toys, gifts and more. New sales launch every day and typically last 72 hours.
11. LivingSocialLivingSocial is a leading marketplace to buy and share the best things to do in your city – or wherever you may be. We provide a trusted, convenient source for finding value on everyday items and activities and identifying novel, enriching and fun experiences for you to enjoy and share with your friends. With thousands of unique and diverse offers every day, we inspire our members to discover everything from weekend excursions to international travel, from exclusive gourmet dinners to family outings and more. We help local and national businesses grow by introducing them to high-quality new customers. We deliver compelling and cost-effective marketing solutions for businesses large and small and provide our partners with the tools to make our members their regulars.… show moreshow less
12. SmartSourceOur online network reaches over 65 million consumers via our own SmartSource.com® site and through more than 200 online partners including: Retailer sites exceeding 10,000 stores including Albertsons, Bi-Lo, Food Lion, Rite Aid, Bashas and others. Lifestyle and media sites including Cool Savings, Eversave, iVillage, New York Post, Valpak and others. We work with the biggest names in the packaged goods industries including General Mills, Kraft, Dole, Hershey's and others to provide coupons through our online network and brand websites.… show moreshow less
13. DealCatcherDealCatcher is an online community that helps shoppers save money and make educated purchases. On the site you will find online coupons, products, sales, reviews, and rebates. The site is updated throughout the day by its staff and forum members. We are dedicated to providing you with the tools needed to find the best deals online. Founded in a bedroom by Dan Baxter in July 1999, the site was started as a resource for his friends and family to save money online. With the help of programmer and long time friend Tim Patton they created a site that focused on the consumer. Ten years later DealCatcher receives over 6 million page views per month promoting over 1,500 merchants online deals. DealCatcher has been featured by the Wall Street Journal, CNN, ABC's The View, PC World, Yahoo Internet Life, MSN, and USA Today.… show moreshow less
14. Brad's DealsHi! Brad here. (Yes, there’s a real-life Brad—I’m him.) My team of deal experts scours the web every day, 365 days a year, to find you the best deals on just about everything. They also blog on the latest in smart shopping and personal finance. Here’s the other stuff you should know about us: - We don’t actually sell anything. Brad’s Deals is a service, not a store. We set out to find the best price, no matter where it is. - We love to help you shop smarter. We believe that no matter what you’re buying, you should never have to pay full price. Basically, we care a lot about saving a lot. - Our team rules. Fashionistas, comic artists, and yoga teachers—it takes all kinds of savvy shoppers to bring you the best deals on everything. And we think happy people make the coolest websites, so we do our best to make the Brad’s Deals office a happy place filled with fun activities and free snacks.… show moreshow less
15. Hip2SaveHip2Save is a blog started by Collin Morgan, a stay-at-home mom of 3 young kids and married to a retired Marine. She began the site as a way to make herself more financially accountable and to share savings tips with family and friends. After a while, she recognized how much fun and rewarding saving money and sharing ideas can be. She also began to realize that saving money was essentially the same as making money. Creating and maintaining Hip2Save.com has empowered Collin and her readers to budget and save money in order to live more fulfilling and rewarding lives. And as far as Collin is concerned, nothing is more “HIP” than that!… show moreshow less
16. SlickdealsThe Slickdeals community consists of millions of users who are savvy and passionate about finding and sharing good deals. Their engagement sets Slickdeals apart. Every deal on the site is posted, rated and reviewed by the community. Our team of deal editors has deep experience and category knowledge. They sift through these deals, researching the price and price history of products from a variety of merchants, selecting only the best deals to post on the Frontpage. The collaboration of the community and deal editors guarantees the best prices around and makes Slickdeals the best deal site on the Web.… show moreshow less
Learn how to pay for things you thought you couldn't afford like a trip to Disney! At http://www.couponingtodisney.com you'll learn to pay for the things you thought were out of your reach. For me, that's Disney!
18. woot!Woot is a lifestyle. Woot is a vision. Woot is a pungent aroma that never apologizes for what it is. Woot is the hope in the eyes of a child when that child realizes you don't have to pay List Price for cool stuff. Woot is an ever-evolving deal maelstrom churning around a tornado circling a mystery. If you haven't seen Woot since yesterday, you haven't seen Woot.… show moreshow less
20. CouponCabinHow many times have you shopped online and skipped the promo code box because you didn’t have anything to fill it with? Or, worse, how often do you search for coupon codes only to find a whole bunch of junk? We’ve got coupons to help you save at all the stores you love – and at the stores you didn’t know you could. For over ten years, we've been working with our merchant partners and scouring the web to create a true one-stop shop for savings. Whether you're looking for an online coupon code, a printable coupon, a grocery coupon or a free sample, we've got you covered! Plus, CouponCabin members earn up to 10% cashback for their online purchases at over 3,000 stores.… show moreshow less
21. ShopAtHome.comAt ShopAtHome.com, we want to prevent you from missing out on the bigger picture when you shop: an opportunity to earn Cash Back and additional rewards on the purchases you’re already making. At ShopAtHome.com, we’ve developed a powerful shopping solution: the day’s top deals, Cash Back incentives, and ShopAtHome.com Rewards Points all bundled together to create an entirely new way to shop smarter and save online. In fact, all you have to do is sign up, shop and start earning your Cash Back.… show moreshow less
Helping you save money by proving coupon matchups for the ad & reports on the latest in-store Special Purchase & Gift Card deals and price cuts.
23. Coupon DivasCoupon Divas leverages a unique combination of state-of-the-art backend coupon curation technology and a Nationwide network of couponers that help submit and select the deals the make it onto the site. We see which deals our shoppers like the most and rank them accordingly using a variety of on-site tools. The result is fewer duplicate, expired, and bogus coupon offers and more coupons that people actually want to see. Most sites stream in whatever coupons they can find with little regard to the quality of the offers they present to shoppers. As a result they can 'brag' about having hundreds of thousands of coupons on their sites. We take a more discriminating approach. We feel that our shoppers often times come to our site not looking for 80,000 coupons, but just the ONE coupon they need that day. We're much more selective about what we let on the site. Our goal has never been to have the most coupons, just the best ones.… show moreshow less
24. Money Saving MomHi there! I’m Crystal Paine, the blessed wife of Jesse and mom of three precious children (Kathrynne, Kaitlynn, and Silas). I’m first and foremost a child of God. I’m passionate about glorifying Him and making the most of my days on this earth. All I have and all I am is thanks to my Creator and Redeemer. I’m also a homeschool graduate, sister to six, and daughter of the best parents ever. I owe so much to them—including being financially-savvy.… show moreshow less
Welcome to CouponSurfer.com! We are all about saving money. Just click and print or click and save - it's that easy! Our mission at CouponSurfer.com is to save you money whenever you shop through the use of printable coupons, online coupons and coupon codes.
27. Hey, It's Free!Hey, It’s Free! (HIF) is an awesome website run by the coolest person in the world, Goob. It’s dedicated to finding the best freebies on the ‘net. Period. You will never need a credit card or a single dime to get any of the freebies posted on HIF. You’re sure to have a good time as long as you have a mailing address and a sense of humor, not necessarily in that order. To date, I’ve gotten plenty of t-shirts, pens, coffee mugs, calendars, coupons, candy, and tons of other little knickknacks – all for free!… show moreshow less
30. Coupon Cravings
www.CouponCravings.com was started to help people save money using coupons, price matching and getting great deals on everyday things from the grocery stores to the malls.
31. For the MommasForthemommas.com takes just being a little frugal to living fabulous. And what's better than money left over at the end of the week? You can find secrets to the good life on a cheap-yet-chic shoestring. Forthemommas.com includes wallet-friendly advice on: coupons, old-school clipping and the new wave of clicking, giveaways, stuff for kids, stuff for you, steals &deals, not just freebies, but great deals on things you have to have, product reviews, what to heart and what to hate, shopping tips, paying full price is never an option.… show moreshow less
32. TechBargainsTechBargains is the leading online destination for consumers seeking the best deals on the hottest products and gadgets ranging from the latest technology to must-have home-goods. With over 15 years of industry experience, our BargainMeisters have a true passion for technology and extensive knowledge of the deal space. You can consider us your tech-geek friend with an eye on your budget - we'll tell you about the latest technology, help you evaluate what you need and we'll make sure you never over-spend. When it comes to experience, no one can beat us. We use purchasing data to determine the best possible times to shop - we're doing the research so that you don't have to. Our team helps thousands of people save money on their tech (and non- tech) purchases every single day by empowering them with a full range of information on products, prices and savings. Our team of BargainMeisters is hard at work 24/7 to make sure that you never miss out on the price drops, new releases, coupons and exclusive offers that will help you make smarter shopping decisions. We dare to call ourselves expert deal and coupon "meisters" because we have the experience and the feedback from users like you to back it up. We always welcome feedback, comments and suggestions from our users so feel free to reach out to us at any time by sending an email to [email protected] Our team is always available to answer any questions - you can consider us your personal shoppers.… show moreshow less
33. Grocery Smarts
Grocery Smarts takes your local grocery store ad and matches them up with coupons to find the best deals.
34. savings.comSavings.com is a leading coupon and deal site. We offer thousands of deals from hundreds of online merchants, as well as exclusive deals with our partner merchants. We're about quality. Unlike other sites where coupon codes may be expired or invalid, our users can trust that Savings.com deals will work. We're passionate about providing you the very best deals!… show moreshow less
35. Baby Cheapskate
Find discounts on all your parenting needs at babycheapskate.com which scours the Web for the best deals every week
36. DealNewsEvery day, DealNews brings you the best deals available on the hottest items on the Internet. We scour over 2,000 online retailers and tens of thousands of deals to deliver the best 200+ deals each and every day — the kinds of deals you'd normally only see on Black Friday. We verify that each deal is valid, the lowest total price we could find, and from a reputable retailer. Then and only then do we post it for you. We take getting a bargain seriously, and then share what we find with you. Back in 1997, DealNews started as a couple of friends hunting for good deals on cool technology gadgets, computers and electronics and then sharing that information to more friends on the DealNews website. We've since grown to include a large professional writing and editing staff, numerous web-savvy engineers and designers, and more. However, the core reason for what we do hasn't changed. We love getting a great deal on really cool stuff, and we want to share.… show moreshow less
The Freebie Blogger is a place to find something new and free everyday. From free samples to magazines subscriptions to free downloads and more. You will also find printable coupons, rebates, restaurant and shopping discounts, contests and anything and everything to help you save money.
38. DealsPlusTired of clipping coupons and scouring the internet for deals and promotional codes? So were we. And that's why on July 18th, 2006, we launched a website that makes it easy for shoppers to find and share the best deals and coupons. No hunting, no hassle, and no scissors required. Welcome to DealsPlus, an online community of bargain hunters, tracking down the top deals and coupons and sharing them with each other online. To help out these dedicated deal finders, we've created a place where they can search, share, comment, and of course, save money. By simply signing in to DealsPlus, shoppers not only have access to thousands of deals and coupons posted by the community, but they are able to customize the way they browse, "plus" their favorite deals, follow their favorite users, and even subscribe to e-mail alerts for their favorite stores. Yup, it's that easy. So, if you're looking to join more than 7 million monthly users who are saving tons of money by sharing deals and coupons from over 15,000 stores, then you're in luck. You've come to the right place.… show moreshow less
40. I Crave Freebies
I Crave Freebies lists 100% real freebies, free samples, sweepstakes, coupons and best deals. The site is updated all day long with latest freebies.
Carrie Rocha and her family got out of $50,000+ in debt in 2.5 years by reducing expenses in every area of their life. Carrie felt compelled to start a website in March 2009 to share what she'd learned with others. Now, www.pocketyourdollars.com is one of the most popular personal finance sites on the web.
The Coupon Project is a page that helps you save money by teaching you how to use coupons,and find grocery store deals. Additionally, a wide-range of frugal living content may be shared here including online deals, travel deals, gardening tips, recipes, DIY posts, and other ideas for living well on a budget.
Coupon Chief has the largest source of online coupons and store discounts for apparel, electronics, travel, entertainment and more!
46. Freebie-DepotWhat’s Up? My name is Tim, AKA FreebieTim. Nope, I’m not a stay at home mom. I don’t have three kids or two dogs and a cat. I’m just a guy (guys like FREE stuff too) who likes Hawaii and my iPhone and happens to love getting stuff for FREE! I like to share FREE Samples, FREE Magazines and my Favorite FREE iPhone Apps. But, the bigger FREE stuff is what makes it all worth while! You can score awesome FREE Stuff with a little more effort including FREE Airfare, FREE Software, FREE Birthday Food and tons of FREE After Rebate Items. I’ve even gotten a FREE 260 pound safe (that I sold on eBay for $300!) and a FREE laptop computer. FREE Stuff adds up! You can even sell some of this FREE Stuff to make FREE money! I am proud that my site has been featured by some prominent news outlets including MSN Money, CNN Headline News, AARP Bulletin, Woman’s Day Magazine and KABC-TV 7 in Los Angeles, among others. I also have this really cool iPhone app called FREE BDAY that puts my HUGE list of FREE Birthday Offers in the palm of your hand! It was a cool adventure to create a smartphone app from inception. I update the app and the list nearly every single day. Bottom line – I’m just here to share my FREE finds with everyone and hopefully make some friends and money (so I can work from Hawaii) along the way.… show moreshow less
47. Wild for WagsWelcome! I hope you’ll find some valuable information here on stretching your dollar when shopping at my favorite pharmacy, Walgreens. As for me, I spent eleven years as a financial educator, certified by the National Foundation for Credit Counseling. I taught a variety of classes covering such topics as improving your credit, saving for retirement, buying your first home, getting out of debt, saving on groceries and more. I realized that many of my clients were spending a high percentage of their income on basic necessities. If I could help them lower their costs they would have additional money to put towards their debt. So I decided to create my own site (wildforwags.com – Walgreens coupons &Walgreens Deals) dedicated to helping them save at Walgreens.… show moreshow less
Jill Nystul. Blogger / Author. Sharing simple ideas for joyful living...one good thing at a time!
49. ConsumerQueenMelissa is a mom of 2 and savings specialist who enjoys getting a good deal. She uses her site as a ministry to help moms fight the rising costs of the economy by showing them ways to cut costs through couponing, shopping for sales and frugal tips. Melissa also enjoys working on Social Media campaigns for major brands. She believes in creating a personal relationship between the brand and their consumers.… show moreshow less
50. She SavedMy name is Keri Lyn, and as you can probably already tell, I have a strong passion for saving and sharing. I am a firm believer in getting the most bang for your buck, yet I am also a fierce brand loyalist and I will choose quality over quantity any day of the week! I think that great products and brands are build on quality and word of mouth and I love to be a part of this process. I also know that you work hard for your money and I love to help you find ways to stretch your dollars so that you can save for the things in life that mean the very most to you!… show moreshow less
You can use the Best Investing Blogs badges found below to indicate that you're participating in the contest.
|Best Coupons Sites Badge 300x300||Best Coupons Sites Badge 200x200|
Was this article helpful?