Compare Amegy Bank Checking Accounts
Please find below checking accounts offered by Amegy Bank.
- No overdraft, insufficient funds, or sustained overdraft fees
- No check writing or online Bill Pay
- One (1) Amegy withdrawl fee waived per statement cycle for transactions at non-Amegy domestic ATMs
- Complimentary Amegy design checks OR 30% discount on other check designs
- Best for ages 25 or younger
- Get cash when you need it with no charges at any Amegy Bank ATM
- Conduct up to 50 transactions per statement cycle at no charge; $0.50 charge per additonal item thereafter
- $0 for the first $3,000 cash deposited per statement cycle; $0.25 per additional $100 cash deposited thereafter
- Get cash when you need it with no ATM charges at any Amegy Bank ATM
Amegy Bank Checking Accounts Reviews
What's Your Rating?
Amegy Bank Checking Accounts Q&A
Get answers to your questions about Amegy Bank Checking Accounts below. For more general questions, visit our Answers section.
We work hard to show you up-to-date product terms, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee its accuracy. Actual terms may vary. Before submitting an application, always verify all terms and conditions with the offering institution. Please let us know if you notice any differences.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers that appear on this site originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on an offer’s details page using the designation "Sponsored", where applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At WalletHub we try to present a wide array of offers, but our offers do not represent all financial services companies or products.
Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided, commissioned, reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any issuer.