Compare Capital One Checking Accounts
Please find below checking accounts offered by Capital One.
- When you set up free direct deposit, you may receive your money up to 2 days sooner
- You have three options to choose from if you want overdraft service: Auto-Decline, Free Savings Transfer and No Fee Overdraft. Your default option is Auto-Decline. You can change your overdraft preference after you open the account. If you are enrolled in No Fee Overdraft, the overdraft fee is $0 on approved transactions
- Use over 70,000 Capital One, MoneyPass® or Allpoint® ATMs at zero cost
- Unlimited business transactions included each month
- Up to 2 Spark Business Basic Checking® accounts with monthly service fee waivers included
- Incoming wires are free and first 5 outgoing wires are free each month
- Spark Business Unlimited Checking is designed for businesses with cash deposit needs under $40,000 per month. If your business does not qualify, please talk to your banker about alternatives, such as Capital One's commercial services, that may better suit your business needs
- Small Business accounts are not intended for commercial clients with annual sales revenues exceeding $10 million. To make sure you get the best product for your business, small businesses that no longer meet these requirements may be converted into an alternate checking product
- Access a network of over 70,000 Capital One and AllPoint® ATMs
- Unlimited digital transactions each month with no fees in sight
- $5,000 included monthly Cash Deposits at no charge; $1 for every $1,000 deposited after that
- Get free Overdraft Protection with a linked Capital One Business deposit account
- You can get money from 70,000+ fee-free Capital One, MoneyPass® and Allpoint® ATMs—including in select Target®, Walgreens® and CVS® stores. Just look for Capital One, MoneyPass® or Allpoint® on the ATM
- No monthly service fees or balance requirements
- No BillPay or checks
- Once child turns 18, your teen can choose to open a 360 Checking account and transfer their balance from their MONEY account
- 70,000+ Fee-free Capital One® and Allpoint® ATMs
Capital One Checking Accounts Reviews
What's Your Rating?
Capital One Checking Accounts Q&A
Get answers to your questions about Capital One Checking Accounts below. For more general questions, visit our Answers section.
- Most Popular
- Most Upvotes
I am thinking about opening an account with Capital one 360 to take advantage of the no foreign ATM fee. Can I have more information about this? Is there a catch?
I need emergency cash asap, but I have no money in my account. Can I use my bank debit card as a credit card at the ATM?
We work hard to show you up-to-date product terms, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee its accuracy. Actual terms may vary. Before submitting an application, always verify all terms and conditions with the offering institution. Please let us know if you notice any differences.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers that appear on this site originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on an offer’s details page using the designation "Sponsored", where applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At WalletHub we try to present a wide array of offers, but our offers do not represent all financial services companies or products.
Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided, commissioned, reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any issuer.