Compare Citizens Bank Checking Accounts
Please find below checking accounts offered by Citizens Bank.
- First 500 items per statement period are FREE; Each additional item: $.30
- $20,000 per coin and currency statement cycle; 2.50 per $1,000 coin and currency deposited
- Online, Mobile and Phone Banking Access to more than 1,100 branches and over 3,100 ATMs
- Student Checking has no monthly maintenance fee for account owners under age 25
- The account will convert to One Deposit Checking from Citizens Bank® when all account owners are age 25 or older
- Unlimited Non-Citizens ATM transactions per statement period (withdrawal, transfer, and balance inquiry)
- Visit Citizens Bank at more than 1,000 branches and over 3,100 ATMs
- Open your account with any amount!
- Access to 3,100 ATMs spanning across 11 states
- Ideal for small businesses with modest monthly account activity
- You can deposit any amount to open Citizens Bank Clearly Better Business Checking
- Up to 200 check transactions per statement period at no charge, 50¢ per additional
- $2.50 per $1,000 coin and currency deposited over $5,000 per coin and currency per statement cycle
- Access to more than 1,100 branches and more than 3,100 ATMs
Citizens Bank Checking Accounts Reviews
Citizens Bank Checking Accounts Q&A
Get answers to your questions about Citizens Bank Checking Accounts below. For more general questions, visit our Answers section.
We work hard to show you up-to-date product terms, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee its accuracy. Actual terms may vary. Before submitting an application, always verify all terms and conditions with the offering institution. Please let us know if you notice any differences.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers that appear on this site originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on an offer’s details page using the designation "Sponsored", where applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At WalletHub we try to present a wide array of offers, but our offers do not represent all financial services companies or products.
Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided, commissioned, reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any issuer.