Compare Fifth Third Bank Checking Accounts
Please find below checking accounts offered by Fifth Third Bank.
- A simple and convenient checking account for students ages 13-22
- Accounts opened by a minor (under age 18) must be opened in a Financial Center and require a parent or guardian to be a joint owner of the account
- Fifth Third’s 50,000 fee-free ATM network is fee free for Fifth Third Bank customers when using their debit or prepaid card to withdraw cash
- Checking Transactions per Month: 250 at no charge; $0 - $5,000 deposit at no charge
- Banking Center Cash Deposit: $0 - $5,000 deposit at no charge; $0.0030 per $1.00 thereafter
- Convenient Access to 50,000 Fifth Third Bank ATMs and more than 1,200 full-service Fifth Third Branches
- Earn a relationship interest rate on the Business Relationship Savings account each month
- Checking Transactions per Month: 450 at no charge; Excess transactions are charged $0.50 per transaction
- Banking Center Cash Deposit: $0 - $10,000 deposit at no charge; $0.0030 per $1.00 thereafter
- Access to 50,000 Fifth Third ATMs and more than 1,200 full-service Fifth Third Branches
- No monthly charge, no minimum deposit, and no minimum balance
- Access to more than 50,000 fee-free partner ATMs
- No monthly service charge, balance requirement or overdraft fees
- No check writing or check deposits at ATMs
- Express Banking gives you the opportunity to earn discounts for the continued usage of qualifying transactions
- As you conduct certain transactions, Fifth Third Bank will graduate you up through Loyalty Tiers that provide discounts for certain services
- Qualifying transactions to advance up Tier levels include: Direct Deposit or ACH credits; ACH debits; Debit Card purchases; ZelleSM transactions; Check cashing; Money Orders; Cashier’s Checks; Mobile deposit using Fifth Third’s immediate funds availability option
- Access to more than 50,000 fee-free Fifth Third ATMs
Fifth Third Bank Checking Accounts Reviews
What's Your Rating?
Fifth Third Bank Checking Accounts Q&A
Get answers to your questions about Fifth Third Bank Checking Accounts below. For more general questions, visit our Answers section.
Can I put my tax refund in my mom's account at Fifth Third Bank without my name on her account? And will they be able to tell me if it came?
We work hard to show you up-to-date product terms, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee its accuracy. Actual terms may vary. Before submitting an application, always verify all terms and conditions with the offering institution. Please let us know if you notice any differences.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers that appear on this site originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on an offer’s details page using the designation "Sponsored", where applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At WalletHub we try to present a wide array of offers, but our offers do not represent all financial services companies or products.
Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided, commissioned, reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any issuer.