Compare Wells Fargo Checking Accounts
Please find below checking accounts offered by Wells Fargo.
- $0 Monthly service fee for college-age students – when the primary owner of the account is 17-24 years old
- Budgeting, cash flow, and spending tools, plus the convenience of direct deposit
- Free access to more than 13,000 Wells Fargo ATMs
- No check writing ability
- No overdraft or non-sufficient funds (NSF) fees
- Access to approximately 12,000 Wells Fargo ATMs using your contactless debit card or digital wallet
- Cash deposits: No fee for the first $5,000 cash deposits processed each fee period. After $5,000, it's $.30 per $100 deposited
- No fee for the first 100 total transactions each fee period. After 100, it's $0.50 per transaction
- Extensive network including more than 13,000 ATMs
- Free 2 domestic (U.S.) non-Wells Fargo ATM transactions per fee period
- No fees for stop payments, cashier's checks and money orders
- No fee for incoming domestic and international U.S. and foreign currency wire transfers, plus the first 2 outgoing domestic wire transfers per fee period
- Cash deposits: No fee for the first $20,000 in cash deposits processed each fee period. After $20,000, it's $0.30 per $100 deposited
- No fee for the first 250 transactions each fee period. After 250, it's $0.50 per transaction
- Wells Fargo offers more than 13,000 ATMs and approximately 5,300 retail banking branches coast to coast
- Interest-earning checking account. Call Wells Fargo for current rates / APY
- Best for customers who want our highest level of benefits and service
- Portfolio Relationship Interest Rate on non-promotional linked CDs and savings accounts
- No Overdraft Protection advance fee from 1 eligible linked home equity line of credit
- Portfolio by Wells Fargo allows you to link one Wells Fargo Portfolio Checking account with other qualifying accounts
- Wells Fargo offers more than 13,000 ATMs and approximately 4,900 retail banking branches coast to coast
Wells Fargo Checking Accounts Reviews
Wells Fargo Checking Accounts Q&A
Get answers to your questions about Wells Fargo Checking Accounts below. For more general questions, visit our Answers section.
- Most Popular
- Most Upvotes
I moved to Fort Knox, KY and there are no Wells Fargo banks anywhere around. Are my ATM transactions waived? If not, what's the cost?
We work hard to show you up-to-date product terms, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee its accuracy. Actual terms may vary. Before submitting an application, always verify all terms and conditions with the offering institution. Please let us know if you notice any differences.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers that appear on this site originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on an offer’s details page using the designation "Sponsored", where applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At WalletHub we try to present a wide array of offers, but our offers do not represent all financial services companies or products.
Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided, commissioned, reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any issuer.