Capital One Platinumvs.
This review is not provided, commissioned or endorsed by any issuer. Opinions and ratings are our own.
EDITOR'S OVERVIEWAfter comparing the Capital One Platinum Credit Card vs. the Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card, Capital One Quicksilver is the winner. The Quicksilver Card’s best features include 1.5% cash back on all purchases, a $200 bonus for spending $500 in the first 3 months, and intro financing of 0% for 15 months. Platinum doesn’t offer low introductory rates or any kind of rewards – just the ability to build credit without paying an annual fee.
These two cards are ultimately meant for two very different types of people. Capital One Platinum is a starter credit card for people with limited credit. Quicksilver on the other hand, requires at least good credit for approval. That’s why Quicksilver offers such superior terms.
Below, you can learn more about the Capital One Platinum and Quicksilver cards. You can also check your latest credit score for free on WalletHub to get a better sense of which offer will work best for you.
Capital One Platinum vs. Capital One Quicksilver: Key Characteristics
Capital One Platinum vs. Capital One Quicksilver: Rewards
Capital One Platinum vs. Capital One Quicksilver: Eligibility
Capital One Platinum vs. Capital One Quicksilver: Major Fees
Capital One Platinum vs. Capital One Quicksilver: APR
Capital One Platinum vs. Capital One Quicksilver: Additional Info
Still not sure?
Min Deposit of $49, $99 or $200
0% for 15 months
14.99% - 23.74% (V)
Questions & Answers
- Chase Freedom Unlimited vs. Capital One Quicksilver
- Capital One VentureOne vs. Quicksilver
- Capital One Savor vs. Quicksilver
- Capital One Venture vs. Quicksilver
- Capital One Quicksilver vs. Citi Double Cash
- Quicksilver vs. QuicksilverOne
- Capital One Journey vs. Quicksilver
- Capital One Quicksilver vs. Bank of America Cash Rewards
- Amex Cash Magnet vs. Capital One Quicksilver
- American Express Blue Cash Preferred vs. Capital One Quicksilver
- Chase Freedom Flex vs. Capital One Quicksilver