Chase Freedom Unlimitedvs.
This review is not provided, commissioned or endorsed by any issuer. Opinions and ratings are our own.
EDITOR'S OVERVIEWChase Freedom Unlimited® and The Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express are both rewards credit cards for people with above-average credit. Where the two cards differ is in the structure of their rewards.
Anyone considering either card should weigh their spending preferences against what Chase Freedom Unlimited and Amex EveryDay offer before deciding which card is the better fit.
In general, here’s what we recommend:
- If you prefer straightforward cash back rewards on all of your spending, pick Chase Freedom Unlimited. Plus, bonus rewards may be easier to come by.
- If groceries and travel are your biggest annual spending categories, pick Amex EveryDay.
Chase Freedom Unlimited vs. Amex EveryDay: Key Characteristics
Chase Freedom Unlimited vs. Amex EveryDay
Still not sure?
0% for 15 months
14.99% - 23.74% (V)
0% for 18 months
0% for 18 months|Transfer Fee: 3% (min $5)
13.74% - 23.74% (V)
Questions & Answers
- Chase Freedom Unlimited vs. Citi Double Cash
- Chase Freedom Unlimited vs. Capital One Quicksilver
- Chase Freedom Unlimited vs. Chase Sapphire Preferred
- Chase Freedom Flex vs. Freedom Unlimited
- Wells Fargo Cash Wise vs. Chase Freedom Unlimited
- Amex Blue Cash Everyday vs. Chase Freedom Unlimited
- Amex Cash Magnet vs. Chase Freedom Unlimited