Citi Double Cashvs.
Amex Blue Cash Everyday
This review is not provided, commissioned or endorsed by any issuer. Opinions and ratings are our own.
EDITOR'S OVERVIEWCiti® Double Cash Card – 18 month BT offer and Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express are both cash back credit cards that often come with money-saving financing offers. Anyone considering Citi Double Cash or Amex Blue Cash Everyday should decide whether higher rewards rates for certain purchases or a flat cash back rate on all transactions is a better fit before submitting an application.
- If you spend a lot on groceries every year and want to earn bonus rewards, choose Amex Blue Cash Everyday. It also tends to be the better option if you’re looking to save money early on when financing major purchases.
- If you want to earn straightforward cash back rewards on everything you buy, choose the Citi Double Cash Card. You’re also likely to enjoy more savings on balance transfers.
If you’re still having trouble deciding, take a look at the comparison chart below to see how Citi Double Cash and Amex Blue Cash Everyday fare against one another, category by category.
Citi Double Cash Card vs. Amex Blue Cash Everyday: Key Characteristics
Citi Double Cash Card vs. Amex Blue Cash Everyday
Still not sure?
0% for 15 months
0% for 15 months|Transfer Fee: 5% (min $5)
13.99% - 23.99% (V)
1 - 5% Cash Back
0% for 14 months
0% for 14 months|Transfer Fee: 3% intro balance transfer fee, up to 5% fee on future balance transfers (see terms)*
11.99% - 22.99% Variable
1 - 5% Cash Back
Questions & Answers
- Chase Freedom Unlimited vs. Citi Double Cash
- Capital One Quicksilver vs. Citi Double Cash
- Citi Double Cash vs. Discover it Cash Back
- Citi Simplicity vs. Citi Double Cash
- Citi Double Cash vs. Chase Sapphire Preferred
- Wells Fargo Cash Wise vs. Citi Double Cash
- Citi Double Cash vs. Bank of America Cash Rewards
- Chase Sapphire Reserve vs. Citi Double Cash
- Citi Diamond Preferred vs. Citi Double Cash