Chase Freedom Flex
This review is not provided, commissioned or endorsed by any issuer. Opinions and ratings are our own.
EDITOR'S OVERVIEWAfter comparing Citi Simplicity® Card vs. Chase Freedom Flex℠, the Chase Freedom Flex card wins. Chase Freedom Flex offers a wide range of bonus rewards categories with high earning rates and an initial bonus that’s fairly easy to get. It’s an extremely low-cost card as well.
The Citi Simplicity Card and Chase Freedom Flex cards cater to people with different spending approaches. While both cards offer lengthy periods for financing new purchases without interest, the biggest difference is that the Citi Simplicity Card also is a balance transfer card, while Chase Freedom Flex focuses more on rewards.
Read on to learn more about what sets the Citi Simplicity Card and Chase Freedom Flex apart from one another.
Citi Simplicity Card vs. Chase Freedom Flex: Key Characteristics
Citi Simplicity Card vs. Chase Freedom Flex: Rewards
Citi Simplicity Card vs. Chase Freedom Flex: Interest Rates
Citi Simplicity Card vs. Chase Freedom Flex: Fees
Citi Simplicity Card vs. Chase Freedom Flex: Additional Info
Still not sure?
0% for 15 months
14.99% - 23.74% (V)
0% for 18 months|Transfer Fee: 3% (min $5)
13.99% - 23.99% (V)
2% Cash Back
Questions & Answers
- Chase Freedom Flex vs. Discover it Cash Back
- Chase Sapphire Preferred vs. Chase Freedom Flex
- Chase Freedom Flex vs. Freedom Unlimited
- Chase Freedom Flex vs. Capital One Venture
- Blue Cash Everyday vs. Chase Freedom Flex
- Blue Cash Preferred Card from American Express vs. Chase Freedom Flex
- Chase Freedom Flex vs. Capital One Quicksilver