Wells Fargo Cash Wisevs.
Citi Double Cash
This review is not provided, commissioned or endorsed by any issuer. Opinions and ratings are our own. Please note: Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® card may no longer be available to new applicants.
Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® card and Citi® Double Cash Card – 18 month BT offer are two of the most popular cash back credit cards. They both give a flat cash back rate on purchases, which means they don’t reward certain spending categories more than others. Citi Double Cash offers more overall value, but the Cash Wise card has a number of features that might appeal more to certain consumers.
Apply for Citi Double Cash if you want to earn more cash back overall or if you’re looking for better financing on an upcoming balance transfer.
Apply for Wells Fargo Cash Wise if you’re interested in earning bonus rewards and you plan to pay your cell phone bill with the card.
Below, you can compare Wells Fargo Cash Wise and Citi Double Cash side by side to see how they are similar and different in various categories.
Wells Fargo Cash Wise vs. Citi Double Cash Card: Key Characteristics
Wells Fargo Cash Wise vs. Citi Double Cash Card
Still not sure?
1.5% Cash Back
0% for 15 months
0% for 15 months|Transfer Fee: 5% (min $5)
13.99% - 23.99% (V)
1 - 5% Cash Back
Questions & Answers
- Chase Freedom Unlimited vs. Citi Double Cash
- Capital One Quicksilver vs. Citi Double Cash
- Citi Double Cash vs. Discover it Cash Back
- Citi Simplicity vs. Citi Double Cash
- Citi Double Cash vs. Chase Sapphire Preferred
- Citi Double Cash vs. Bank of America Cash Rewards
- Chase Sapphire Reserve vs. Citi Double Cash
- Citi Double Cash vs. Amex Blue Cash Everyday
- Citi Diamond Preferred vs. Citi Double Cash