Wells Fargo Propelvs.
Chase Sapphire Preferred
This review is not provided, commissioned or endorsed by any issuer. Opinions and ratings are our own. Please note: Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card may no longer be available to new applicants.
EDITOR'S OVERVIEWWells Fargo Propel American Express® card and Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card are both among the best rewards credit cards available right now. Both cards offer bonus points and prove especially valuable for travel and dining purchases. But despite having some similar features and being targeted to customers with above-average credit, these two cards are quite different. As a result, the types of applicants each card is ideal for differ, too.
How to Choose Between Wells Fargo Propel & Chase Sapphire Preferred:
- Get the Wells Fargo Propel card if you regularly purchase gas stations, rideshare services, transit or streaming services. You may also have an easier time earning bonus rewards and financing promotions. In addition, Propel is the better card for light-spenders.
- Get the Chase Sapphire Preferred card if you don’t mind redeeming points through Chase Ultimate Rewards for maximum travel value.
Wells Fargo Propel vs. Chase Sapphire Preferred: Key Characteristics
Wells Fargo Propel vs. Chase Sapphire Preferred
Still not sure?
0% for 15 months
14.74% - 24.74% (V)
1 - 3% Cash Back
17.24% - 24.24% (V)
Questions & Answers
- Most Popular
- Most Upvotes
- Chase Sapphire Preferred vs. Capital One Venture
- Chase Freedom Flex vs. Chase Sapphire Preferred
- Chase Sapphire Preferred vs. Barclaycard Arrival Plus
- Chase Sapphire Preferred vs. Amex Platinum
- Chase Freedom Unlimited vs. Chase Sapphire Preferred
- Citi Premier vs. Chase Sapphire Preferred
- Bank of America Travel Rewards credit card vs. Chase Sapphire Preferred
- Citi Double Cash vs. Chase Sapphire Preferred
- Chase Sapphire Preferred vs. Amex Blue Cash Preferred
- Chase Sapphire Reserve vs. Preferred
- Chase Sapphire Preferred vs. Bank of America Cash Rewards
- Chase Credit Cards vs Bank of America Credit Cards