Credit Card Payoff Calculator
Future or Existing Debt
Current Interest Rate
Cities with the Least Sustainable Credit Card Debt
Ask the Experts
With credit-card debt levels remaining high in 2019, we asked a panel of credit experts to shed light on the unsustainable credit behavior that leads to such negative results and their effects on the economy. Click on the experts’ profiles to read their bios and thoughts on the following key questions:
- What daily behaviors lead people to amass credit-card debt?
- What is the biggest mistake people make when managing credit-card debt?
- How does the growth of credit-card debt affect the economy?
- How will actions taken by the Federal Reserve affect credit card debt in 2020?
- What role, if any, should government play in incentivizing and encouraging people to maintain low debt-to-income ratios (e.g., through tax incentives)?
While WalletHub’s Credit Card Payoff Calculator can be eye-opening, it’s also helpful to leverage the WalletHub community. Our members have a wealth of knowledge to share, and we encourage everyone to do so while respecting our content guidelines. Please keep in mind that editorial and user-generated content on this page is not reviewed or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution. In addition, it is not a financial institution’s responsibility to ensure all posts and questions are answered....show moreshow less