Compare Christian Community Credit Union Credit Cards
Please find below credit cards offered by Christian Community Credit Union.
0% for 12 months
0% for 12 months|Transfer Fee: 2% (min $5)
15.24% - 29.24% (V)
1 - 2 points / $1
- No membership fees
- 0% intro APR on purchases
- 0% intro APR on balance transfers
- High rewards rate
- Spending caps on rewards
- Balance transfer fee
- Foreign fee
- Requires good/excellent credit
- Earn 1 CURewards point for every $1 spent. Earn 2 CURewards points for every $1 donated to Missions & Ministries.
- Receive up to 20,000 bonus points on purchases: 10,000 when you’re approved and up to 10,000 more with double points for the first six months on any purchase.
- After the first six months, double points only apply to donations to churches and many ministries with IRS Merchant Category Code 8661 and 8398 and are subject to change without notice.
- Points can be redeemed for electronics, appliances and much more. Travel benefits include airline tickets, hotel stays, car rentals and cruises, free airfare, premium merchandise, cash back and more.
- Have access to over 3,000 items of name brand merchandise. From high-end electronics to quality housewares, there's an award just for you. Plus, you'll have more choices for gift certificates from major retail outlets and restaurants.
- Christian Community Credit Union makes a donation every time members use their Card for purchases. To date, over $5 million were given to missions projects. Plus, for every 10,000 reward points you redeem, the Credit Union will donate $100.
- 0% Intro APR applies to balance transfer requests made in the first 60 days of account opening.
- $1,000,000 Travel Accident Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver and more.
- Visa Signature Concierge available.
- Eligibility to apply for the card and World Mastercard is based on your affiliation with a qualifying Christian church, ministry, or school.
- More Details & Reviews About Christian Community Credit Union Credit Card
Christian Community Credit Union Credit Card Reviews
What's Your Rating?
Christian Community Credit Union Credit Card Q&A
Get answers to your questions about Christian Community Credit Union Credit Cards below. For more general questions, visit our Answers section.
- Most Popular
- Most Upvotes
We work hard to show you up-to-date product terms, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee its accuracy. Actual terms may vary. Before submitting an application, always verify all terms and conditions with the offering institution. Please let us know if you notice any differences.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers that appear on this site originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on an offer’s details page using the designation "Sponsored", where applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At WalletHub we try to present a wide array of offers, but our offers do not represent all financial services companies or products.
Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided, commissioned, reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any issuer.