I like the lower interest rates but recently they changed how you look up your account I go . There is no link anymore to your credit card info from your bank account login . It’s inconvenient
Compare Georgia's Own Credit Union Credit Cards
Please find below credit cards offered by Georgia's Own Credit Union.
1 point / $1
- No membership fees
- No initial rewards bonus
- No intro APR on purchases
- No intro APR on balance transfers
- Foreign fee
- Earn reward points for each dollar charged – $1 spent = 1 point earned.
- Redeem points for cash back, gift cards, travel, and merchandise
- No cap on points and they expire only 5 years from the date earned.
- Discounts on popular brands.
- Works with Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Google Pay
- Simplify online payments with Visa Secure Remote Commerce
- $0 fraud liability guarantee from Visa
- More Details & Reviews About Georgia's Own Credit Union Platinum Credit Card
Georgia's Own Credit Union Credit Card Reviews
What's Your Rating?
Georgia's Own Credit Union Credit Card Q&A
Get answers to your questions about Georgia's Own Credit Union Credit Cards below. For more general questions, visit our Answers section.
- Most Popular
- Most Upvotes
Are there any Georgia's Own credit cards with 0% APR on balance transfers?
There are no Georgia's Own credit cards with 0% APR on balance transfers.
The credit union allows balance transfers, but these are subjected to an interest rate that ranges depending on your creditworthiness. In addition to that, the credit union also charges a balance transfer fee.
You can learn more by calling 800.533.2062.
How can you join the credit union and get a credit card?
We work hard to show you up-to-date product terms, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee its accuracy. Actual terms may vary. Before submitting an application, always verify all terms and conditions with the offering institution. Please let us know if you notice any differences.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers that appear on this site originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on an offer’s details page using the designation "Sponsored", where applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At WalletHub we try to present a wide array of offers, but our offers do not represent all financial services companies or products.
Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided, commissioned, reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any issuer.