Compare GO2bank Credit Cards
Please find below credit cards offered by GO2bank.
Min Deposit of $100
- No membership fees
- Qualify with bad credit
- High regular APR
- Foreign fee
- Requires security deposit
- Available only to existing GO2bank accountholders with direct deposits totaling at least $100 in the past 30 days.
- Set up ASAP Direct Deposit™ on your GO2bank account, and receive direct deposits totaling at least $100 in the past 30 days.
- Easily apply for a GO2bank Secured Credit Card within the app.
- Make an initial refundable security deposit of at least $100 to set your credit limit.
- GO2bank reports your credit standing to the three major credit bureaus every month.
- No credit check or impact to your credit when you apply.
- More Details & Reviews About Go2Bank Secured Credit Card
GO2bank Credit Card Reviews
What's Your Rating?
GO2bank Credit Card Q&A
Get answers to your questions about GO2bank Credit Cards below. For more general questions, visit our Answers section.
- Most Popular
- Most Upvotes
We work hard to show you up-to-date product terms, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee its accuracy. Actual terms may vary. Before submitting an application, always verify all terms and conditions with the offering institution. Please let us know if you notice any differences.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers that appear on this site originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on an offer’s details page using the designation "Sponsored", where applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At WalletHub we try to present a wide array of offers, but our offers do not represent all financial services companies or products.
Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided, commissioned, reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any issuer.