Compare GO2bank Credit Cards
Please find below credit cards offered by GO2bank.
Min Deposit of $100
- No membership fees
- Qualify with bad credit
- High regular APR
- Foreign fee
- Requires security deposit
- Available only to existing GO2bank accountholders with direct deposits totaling at least $100 in the past 30 days.
- Set up ASAP Direct Deposit™ on your GO2bank account, and receive direct deposits totaling at least $100 in the past 30 days.
- Easily apply for a GO2bank Secured Credit Card within the app.
- Make an initial refundable security deposit of at least $100 to set your credit limit.
- GO2bank reports your credit standing to the three major credit bureaus every month.
- No credit check or impact to your credit when you apply.
- More Details & Reviews About Go2Bank Secured Credit Card
GO2bank Credit Card Reviews
What's Your Rating?
GO2bank Credit Card Q&A
Get answers to your questions about GO2bank Credit Cards below. For more general questions, visit our Answers section.
- Most Popular
- Most Upvotes
How can I get a Green Dot cash advance?
You can get a Green Dot cash advance at any ATM with the Visa logo on it. Keep in mind that a PIN is required to withdraw money from an ATM. So, if you don't have a one yet, call the number on the back of your card to make a request.
Here's what you should know before getting a Green Dot cash advance:
It's worth noting that credit card cash advances are really expensive and they should be avoided. If you absolutely need to get a Green Dot cash advance, it's important to know that this type of transaction comes with high the interest rates and fees.
The Green Dot cash advance APR is 18.99%- 19.99% (depending on the card) and it will begin accruing immediately. You will also be charged a cash advance fee of 5% (min $5) of the amount you withdraw.
How can I get the Green Dot mobile app?
To get the Green Dot mobile app, download it for either iOS or Android. Then, log in with the same credentials you use for your online account. You can use the app to register or activate your card, pay your bills, and manage your account on the go, among other things.
What You Can Do with the Green Dot Mobile App
- Register/activate a new card
- Control your account from virtually anywhere
- Deposit checks to your card
- Pay your bills
- View balance and transaction history and other account information
- Access chat customer support
- Set up account alerts
- Lock and unlock your card
To be able to manage your Green Dot credit card via the mobile app, don't forget to enroll in online banking first.
How do I apply for a Green Dot credit card?
You cannot apply for a Green Dot credit card anymore because this issuer no longer offers any credit cards. However, you can apply for the Go2Bank Secured Credit Card, instead. This card is issued by Go2bank, a new brand launched by Green Dot in 2021.
This card is a good option for people with bad credit who want to rebuild their credit standing. Plus, it has a $0 annual fee. Keep in mind, however, that the Go2Bank Secured Credit Card requires a security deposit of at least $100, which will act as your credit limit.
Can you use a Green Dot credit card at an ATM?
Yes, you can use a Green Dot credit card at any ATM that accepts Visa cards. To do so, just insert your card and enter your PIN. Then, choose the desired option from the screen (such as a cash advance, for example). After that, follow the instructions to complete your request.
What you should know before using a Green Dot credit card at an ATM:
- ATM transactions will require a PIN: To use a Green Dot credit card at an ATM, you will need a PIN. If you haven't received one with your card, you can generate it through your Green Dot mobile app. To do so, tap on the “Settings” tab, and then select “Manage Card”. After that, follow the on-screen instructions to set up your PIN.
- Cash advance APR: If you wish to use your Green Dot credit card for cash advances at an ATM, keep in mind that you will be charged interest right away, with no grace period. The cash advance APR is either 18.99% or 19.99%, depending on the card.
- Cash advance fees: The fee for a Green Dot credit card cash advance is 5% (min $5). This is on top of any fees an ATM owner may charge.
Ultimately, keep in mind that cash advances are really expensive. So, it would be best to avoid using your Green Dot credit card for cash advances, unless absolutely necessary.
How can I reach the Green Dot Platinum customer service?
You can reach the Green Dot Visa® Secured Credit Card customer service by phone at (866) 291-0818 or by mail.
Here is how to reach Green Dot Visa® Secured Credit Card customer service:
By phone: Simply call the customer service number at (866) 291-0818. Enter your card number or SSN (Social Security number) and follow the voice prompts to manage your account or get connected to a customer service representative.
By Mail: Contact Green Dot Visa® Secured Credit Card customer service by mail for billing disputes, questions about your account and general correspondence at the following address:
P.O. Box 9206
Old Bethpage, NY 11804-9201
If you need to activate your Green Dot Visa® Secured Credit Card, you can do so online. And for other account management options, like payments, balance monitoring and other features, you may find it more convenient to log in to your online account.
We work hard to show you up-to-date product terms, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee its accuracy. Actual terms may vary. Before submitting an application, always verify all terms and conditions with the offering institution. Please let us know if you notice any differences.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers that appear on this site originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on an offer’s details page using the designation "Sponsored", where applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At WalletHub we try to present a wide array of offers, but our offers do not represent all financial services companies or products.
Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided, commissioned, reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any issuer.