Compare Los Angeles Federal Credit Union Credit Cards
Please find below credit cards offered by Los Angeles Federal Credit Union.
0% for 12 months
0% for 12 months|Transfer Fee: 3% (max $250)
13.24% - 18% (V)
1 point / $1
- No membership fees
- 0% intro APR on purchases
- 0% intro APR on balance transfers
- 6,000 points initial rewards bonus
- Balance transfer fee
- Foreign fee
- Requires good/excellent credit
- Earn 6,000 extra CURewards Points if $3,000 are charged to your card during first 90 days after card opened.
- Earn 1 point per $ spent on all net purchases.
- Redeem points for merchandise, travel & to reduce certain loan rates.
- Travel and certain loan discounts.
- Intro APR applies to transactions made during the first 90 days
- Card insurance coverage
- Design Your Own Card option
- Mobile wallet access
- Online purchase protection & Verified By Visa® verification
- More Details & Reviews About Los Angeles Federal Credit Union Signature Rewards Platinum
Los Angeles Federal Credit Union Credit Card Reviews
What's Your Rating?
Los Angeles Federal Credit Union Credit Card Q&A
Get answers to your questions about Los Angeles Federal Credit Union Credit Cards below. For more general questions, visit our Answers section.
- Most Popular
- Most Upvotes
We work hard to show you up-to-date product terms, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee its accuracy. Actual terms may vary. Before submitting an application, always verify all terms and conditions with the offering institution. Please let us know if you notice any differences.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers that appear on this site originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on an offer’s details page using the designation "Sponsored", where applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At WalletHub we try to present a wide array of offers, but our offers do not represent all financial services companies or products.
Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided, commissioned, reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any issuer.