Compare Plains Commerce Bank Credit Cards
Please find below credit cards offered by Plains Commerce Bank.
Min Deposit of $200
- Qualify with limited or no credit history
- Membership fees
- No rewards
- No rewards bonus
- High Regular APR
- Upon credit approval, the collateral deposit you provide becomes the credit limit on your Visa® card. Choose between $200 and $1,000.
- A minimum collateral deposit of $200 is required to open this account.
- After the first year, you can request to increase the credit limit up to a maximum of $5,000 (subject to credit approval and additional collateral deposits).
- This card is perfect for people new to credit as well as people looking to rebuild their credit.
- Reports monthly to all three major credit bureaus.
- Build or rebuild your credit by keeping your balances low and paying all creditors on time every month.
- 24/7 online account center.
- This card is issued by Plains Commerce Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A., Inc.
- See Rates, Fees, Costs and Limitations for additional details
- See More Details & Reviews About PCB Secured Visa® Credit Card
Plains Commerce Bank Credit Card Reviews
What's Your Rating?
Plains Commerce Bank Credit Card Q&A
Get answers to your questions about Plains Commerce Bank Credit Cards below. For more general questions, visit our Answers section.
- Most Popular
- Most Upvotes
We work hard to show you up-to-date product terms, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee its accuracy. Actual terms may vary. Before submitting an application, always verify all terms and conditions with the offering institution. Please let us know if you notice any differences.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers that appear on this site originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on an offer’s details page using the designation "Sponsored", where applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At WalletHub we try to present a wide array of offers, but our offers do not represent all financial services companies or products.
Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided, commissioned, reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any issuer.