Bass Pro Shops® Credit Card
- Earn $20 Statement credit if you make at least $100 in transactions in the first 90 days.
- Earn 1.5 points per dollar on every qualifying purchase you make at Bass Pro Shops®.
- Earn 1 point per dollar on all other purchases
- Receive a $10 certificate once you accumulate 500 points to redeem for future purchases of qualifying Bass Pro Shops merchandise at any Bass Pro Shops retail location, catalog or online
- All of your qualifying purchases through Bass Pro Shops® earn 3% toward a future purchase (5% for World Mastercard® accounts)
- ANNUAL FEE None
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3% (min $10)
Bass Pro Shops® Credit Card's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $38
- MAX PENALTY APR 29.99% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE Yes
RATE 16.99% - 25.99% (V)
FEE 5% (min $10)
TRANSACTION FEE 3%
- SMART CHIP Yes, chip-and-signature
- Bass Pro Shops® will make a contribution to help conservation efforts, with a guaranteed yearly contribution as high as $1 million, at no additional cost to you.
- If your credit line is greater than or equal to $5,000, you will receive a World Mastercard® account, otherwise you will receive a Platinum Plus® account. The benefits for accounts differ.
- In order to take advantage of the 1.99% introductory APR for 7 months on balance transfers, you should submit your balance transfer request within 60 days of account opening.
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about Bass Pro Shops® Credit Card to our community.
My computer was compromised in May by a hacker and I am seeing a few charges of a significant amount. How do I report this and can it be taken off my balance?
Can you use your points to buy merchandise, or do you only get coupons?
Can I pay bills with my card?
- Good (maybe great) rewards. There are two versions of the Bass Pro Credit Card: a World Mastercard for people who get approved for a spending limit of at least $5,000 and a Platinum Plus Mastercard for those assigned lower limits. And the distinction is important not only due to the difference in spending power, but also because the two versions offer different rewards. The Bass Pro World Mastercard gives you 5% cash back on all Bass Pro purchases, putting it on par with the best store-affiliated credit cards. However, the Platinum version provides just 3% back at Bass Pro Shops. That’s still very good, representing nearly three times the market average for a rewards card. It’s just not as good.
The spending limit that you’re assigned ultimately comes down to your creditworthiness, income and existing debt obligations. In other words, the higher your credit score is and the more disposable income you have, the higher you can expect your limit to be.
All non-Bass Pro purchases yield just 1% cash back, regardless of which Bass Pro Shops card you get.
- Unimpressive interest rates. You should only use the Bass Pro Credit Card for purchases that you can pay for in full by the end of the month. Sure, it offers 1.99% intro APRs on purchases and balance transfers for the first 7 months, but hundreds of cards give you the same 1.99% rates for at least as long. Plus, the Bass Pro Card’s regular APR ranges from slightly above average for someone with excellent credit to well above the average for someone with fair credit, according to WalletHub’s latest Credit Card Landscape Report. That means you can do better.
- No annual fee. All else being equal, you definitely don’t want to pay an annual fee. But the Bass Pro Shops Credit Card isn’t unique for not charging one. Retailer-affiliated cards hardly ever do.
- Good or excellent credit required. You can’t get the Bass Pro Mastercard if your credit’s not up to snuff. So if you don’t know exactly where you stand, make sure to check your latest credit score for free on WalletHub before submitting an application.
Share your insights and review the Bass Pro Shops® Credit Card.
WalletHub is an independent comparison service.
We work hard to show you up-to-date product terms, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee its accuracy. When you click "Apply Now" you will be directed to the offering institution's website. In addition, keep in mind that actual rates and other information may vary for a number of reasons including the applicant's' creditworthiness and differences between an individual's situation and the criteria/assumptions used to generate the information displayed. Before submitting an application, always verify all terms and conditions with the offering institution. Please let us know if you notice any differences.
Ad Disclosure: Offers originating from paying advertisers are noted as “Sponsored” at the top of this page. Advertising may impact how and where offers appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At WalletHub we try to present a wide array of offers, but our offers do not represent all financial services companies or products.
Irrespective of whether an offering institution is a paid advertiser, the presence of offer information on WalletHub does not constitute a referral or endorsement of the institution by us or vice versa. Furthermore, offers have not been reviewed or approved by the offering institution. Information is displayed first and foremost to help consumers make better decisions.
Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided, commissioned, reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer. In addition, it is not issuer’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Last updated on: September 19th, 2017 at 14:35
WalletHub is an independent comparison service.
Offer last updated: Sep 19th, 2017 at 14:35 ET