How do I apply for the First Premier Secured Card?
To apply for the First PREMIER® Bank Secured Credit Card, fill out an application online. If you received an invitation to apply for this credit card in the mail, you'll be able to enter your confirmation number online under “Accept Mail Offer.” Otherwise, click “Apply Now.” Unfortunately, you can't apply over the phone.
How to Apply for the First PREMIER® Bank Secured Credit Card
- Visit the First Premier Bankcard website.
- If you received an invitation to apply, simply click "Accept Mail Offer" and enter your confirmation number.
- To apply without an invitation, visit the First Premier Bank's credit card comparison web page and click on the "Apply Now" button under the First PREMIER® Bank Secured Credit Card.
- Fill out the application form with your personal information (such as your full name, address, date of birth, SSN, email address, income, and employer information) and click “Continue.”
- Review the completed information and check the box to consent to receive communications and confirm that you read and understood all disclosures.
- Finally, click "Submit Application" at the bottom of the page.
It's also worth noting that the First PREMIER® Bank Secured Credit Card accepts applicants with bad credit. But that doesn't mean everyone who applies will get approved. Having said that, you can check the status of your application at any time by calling customer service at (800) 987-5521.
If you're not tied to First Premier Bank and are looking for a credit card to help you rebuild credit, feel free to also take a look at our editors' picks for some of the best credit cards for bad credit.