How do I submit a Milestone credit card application?
You can submit a Milestone Credit Card application after geting pre-qualified for this card. Applicants who pre-qualify will then be invited to apply for the Milestone Credit Card online. There is no option to submit an application by phone or by mail. Note that there is no way to apply without being pre-qualified first.
The pre-qualification tool uses a soft credit inquiry, which will not impact your credit score. This saves potential applicants who are unlikely to be approved from wasting their time and possibly hurting their credit standing. Note that pre-qualifying for the Milestone Credit Card does not guarantee approval.
Here's how to submit a Milestone Credit Card application:
- Submit the form on Milestone Credit Card's website to see if you are pre-qualified. You may receive an immediate decision, but it's not guaranteed.
- Check for an invitation link on the page, in case you are pre-qualified right away. Alternatively, you will receive an email with the invitation once you are pre-qualified.
- Click the link to access the online application.
- Enter your name, address, e-mail address, and Social Security Number. Your annual income and your monthly housing payment are also required.
- Check the terms and conditions and submit your application.
Keep in mind that when you submit the Milestone Credit Card application, this inquiry will result in a hard pull of your credit report. This will lower your credit score for a short period of time.
Just as with pre-qualification, you may receive an instant decision when you officially apply for the Milestone Credit Card. If you are approved, you should receive your new card in about 14 business days. If your application is denied, call (800) 305-0330 to see if there are any other options available for you.