How do I apply for the Reflex Credit Card?
The easiest way you can apply for the Reflex Credit Card is online. When you apply for this card online, the issuer requires you to check for pre-approval first. So you will have a good idea of your approval odds before submitting your application. Plus, checking for pre-approval only triggers a soft pull that doesn't hurt your credit score. Alternatively, you can apply for the Reflex Credit Card over the phone by calling (866) 513-4598.
It's also worth noting that the Reflex Credit Card accepts people with bad credit.
How to Apply for the Reflex Credit Card Online
- Visit the Reflex reviews page and click on “Apply Now.”
- Enter your name, address, and email address.
- Answer if you have an active checking account or debit card.
- Certify that you are a U.S. resident over the age of 18.
- Click on “See My Card Offers.”
Most applicants receive a decision in seconds. If you're not immediately approved or denied, allow up to 30 days for the issuer to review your application. You can also check your Reflex Credit Card application status at any time, by calling customer service at (866) 449-4514.