The Approved Card from Suze Orman
We're sorry, but The Approved Card from Suze Orman may no longer be available to new applicants or we may no longer be able to obtain complete information related to this offer. For customer service call: 888-259-0113.
Below you can review The Approved Card from Suze Orman and find the card's rates and fees according to our latest records, which may be outdated.
Alternatively you can compare the latest credit card offers and save money.
- ACTIVATION FEE $3.00
- MONTHLY FEE None 1st month, $3 after
- SIGNATURE TRANSACTION FEE Free
- PIN TRANSACTION FEE Free
- IN-NETWORK ATM TRANSACTION FEE $0
- ATM NETWORK SIZE N/A
- OUT-OF-NETWORK ATM TRANSACTION FEE $2
- FOREIGN ATM TRANSACTION FEE Free
The Approved Card from Suze Orman's Highlights
- $2.00 per transaction at AllPoint ATMs (waived for 30 days with a qualifying Direct Deposit or Bank Transfer of $20.00 or more); $2.00 per withdrawal at all other ATMs plus any fees charged by the ATM owner or operator
- The Approved Card is a prepaid card, not a credit card, so you can’t get into debt when you use it. You can use the Approved Card wherever Debit MasterCard is accepted, and it’s safer than cash.
- Load it and use it every day! Use it to pay your bills online and for everday purchases. You can even set up an Emergency Fund to set aside money for the “what-ifs” in life!
- Your personal information is protected with constant monitoring from TrustedID®. If they ever detect a risk to your personal information, they’ll alert you immediately and connect you with their on-call protection specialists to resolve the situation.
- Set some money aside by depositing it into your Emergency Fund. You can't spend this money without first contacting Approved Card customer support, so you will not spend it by accident, but will find it easier to save.
The Approved Card from Suze Orman's Additional Info
- LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT Free 1st call/month; $2 after
- AUTOMATED CUSTOMER SUPPORT Free
- RELOAD OPTIONS Direct Deposit, Western Union, Money Gram
- CANCELLATION FEE Free
- INACTIVITY FEE None
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about The Approved Card from Suze Orman to our community.
The card, company, has the poorest customer service I have dealt with. The website does not show a easy "contact me" link. There are no email or phone numbers. It is very frustrating.
ITS FRUSTRATING AND ITS VERY HARD TO GET THE PEOPLE TO HELP U WITH ANY QUESTIONS, AND THEY ARE NOT DOING WHAT THEY SAY THEY DO?
what the name of that card I need it cause i rent cars and yes they do charge me a lot of $.
New flash! My bank charges me 36.00 each time a gym fee runs through my account and the funds are not in at the same time. And even when I look and see the account balance as good, somehow I get hit with a over draft fee. (36.00) so why not pay the 3.00 to open and any other fees. I'm still spending less. I want my account to have money in it that's all. I don't want to do online bill pay or anything related to that with my bank.… read more
It is not true that rental cars will not take debit cards. Major car rental companies accept debit cards and prepaid cards but usually put a hold of the max of $250 OR (the cost of the rental + 15%). If you do not want to deal with such a high hold on your money then I would recommend you get a secured credit card:
TheDark Child how does this card build your fico score?
ALLLLLLL I WANT TO DO IS PUT MORE MONEY ON THIS CARDDDDD.
HOW DO I DO THAT ON THIS SITE I DOn't SEE ANYTHING SAYING TO ADD MONEY? HELPPPPPPPPP HA HA.
I recently received my card, and am having alot of trouble loading $ on it. I was trying to use $ from my savings account, but it will not allow me to do this. Don't know what to do.
Exactly how does it help build your FICO score?
I am interested in your service. At last......
Share your insights and review the The Approved Card from Suze Orman.
WalletHub is an independent comparison service.
We work hard to show you up-to-date product terms, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee its accuracy. When you click "Apply Now" you will be directed to the offering institution's website. In addition, keep in mind that actual rates and other information may vary for a number of reasons including the applicant's' creditworthiness and differences between an individual's situation and the criteria/assumptions used to generate the information displayed. Before submitting an application, always verify all terms and conditions with the offering institution. Please let us know if you notice any differences.
Ad Disclosure: Offers originating from paying advertisers are noted as “Sponsored” at the top of this page. Advertising may impact how and where offers appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At WalletHub we try to present a wide array of offers, but our offers do not represent all financial services companies or products.
Irrespective of whether an offering institution is a paid advertiser, the presence of offer information on WalletHub does not constitute a referral or endorsement of the institution by us or vice versa. Furthermore, offers have not been reviewed or approved by the offering institution. Information is displayed first and foremost to help consumers make better decisions.
Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided, commissioned, reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer. In addition, it is not issuer’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Last updated on: July 17th, 2014 at 21:25
WalletHub is an independent comparison service.
Offer last updated: Jul 17th, 2014 at 21:25 ET