Amica offers 18 discounts for auto insurance customers. Amica’s discounts can save drivers up to 30% on their car insurance, and customers who qualify for multiple discounts can save even more.
Amica Discounts for Bundling
- Loyalty discount: save for being a long-time customer.
- Bundling discount: save for buying multiple types of insurance from Amica.
- Homeownership discount: save if you own your home instead of renting.
- Multi-car discount: save for insuring more than one car on the same policy.
Amica Discounts for Family
- Young driver training discount: save for taking a driver’s education or driver training course.
- Good student discount: save if you are 16-25 years old, enrolled full-time in high school or college, and maintain at least a "B" average.
- Student away at school discount: save if a driver on your policy attends school 100+ miles away from where the car is parked.
- Rewarding your parent's loyalty discount: save if you were previously listed as a named driver on a family member’s Amica policy.
Amica Discounts for How You Drive
- Accident-free discount: save if you are claim-free for at last three years.
- Defensive driver training discount: save for taking an approved defensive driving course.
Amica Discounts for What You Drive
- Anti-theft discount: save for having an anti-theft device like LoJack.
- Electronic stability control discount: save if your car has electronic stability control to help you drive safely on slippery roads.
- Passive restraints discount: save for having factory-installed passive restraint devices like motorized seatbelts.
- Forward-collision warning discount: save if your car has a collision-avoidance feature.
- Adaptive headlights discount: save if your car is installed with specialty headlights designed to make low-light driving safer.
Amica Discounts for How You Pay
- Paid in full discount: save for paying your entire premium upfront.
- AutoPay discount: save if you set up auto-pay for your premium.
- Paperless discount: save for receiving all of your bills and statements online.
Discount availability may vary by state, but it’s always worth checking with Amica customer service to see what you can qualify for. You can call Amica at 1 (800) 242-6422 to ask about the discounts applied to your policy.