Erie offers eight discounts for auto insurance customers, including a multi-vehicle discount, a payment perks discount, and a youthful driver discount. Erie’s discounts can save drivers up to 25% on their car insurance, and customers who qualify for multiple discounts can save even more.
Erie Discounts List
- Multi-policy discounts: save for buying multiple types of insurance from Erie.
- Vehicle storage discount: save if your car is in storage.
- Safety savings discount: save if your vehicle is equipped with antilock brakes, airbags, or anti-theft devices.
- Payment perks discount: save for paying your entire premium upfront.
- Youthful driver discount: save if a named driver qualifies, though eligibility may vary by state.
- College credit discount: save if a driver on your policy attends school 100+ miles away from where the car is parked.
- Youthful longevity discount: save if you were previously listed as a named driver on a family member’s Erie policy.
- Driving training discount: save for taking a driver’s education or driver training course.
Discount availability may vary by state, but it’s always worth checking with Erie customer service to see what you can qualify for. You can call Erie at 1 (800) 458-0811 to ask about the discounts applied to your policy.