MetLife offers nine discounts for auto insurance customers, including a superior driver discount, a good student discount, and a multi-policy discount. MetLife’s discounts can save drivers up to 15% on their car insurance, and customers who qualify for multiple discounts can save even more.
MetLife Discounts List
- Multi-policy discount: save for buying multiple types of insurance from MetLife.
- Superior driver discount: save if you and the other members of your household maintain clean driving records.
- Defensive driver discount: save for taking an approved defensive driving course.
- Safety device discount: save if your vehicle has factory-installed safety systems like airbags and antilock brakes.
- Anti-theft device discount: save for having an anti-theft device like LoJack.
- Good student discount: save if you have at least a "B" average and are a full time high school, vocational, technical, or college student.
- Automated payments discount: save if you set up auto-pay for your premium.
- Affinity discount: save for being a member of a partner organization or an employee of a partner company.
- My Journey discount: save up to 30% by allowing MetLife to track your driving habits, including mileage and acceleration.
Discount availability may vary by state, but it’s always worth checking with MetLife customer service to see what you can qualify for. You can call MetLife at 1 (800) 411-4272 to ask about the discounts applied to your policy.