The Hartford offers eight discounts for auto insurance customers. The Hartford's discounts can save drivers up to 25% on their car insurance, and customers who qualify for multiple discounts can save even more.
The Hartford Drive Safe and Save
- Safety features discount: save if your vehicle is equipped with antilock brakes, airbags, or anti-theft devices.
- Vehicle fuel type discount: save if your vehicle is a hybrid or electric.
The Hartford Driver Training and Education
- Driver training discount: save for taking a driver’s education or driver training course.
- Good student discount: save if you are 16-25 years old, enrolled full-time in high school or college, and maintain at least a "B" average.
- Defensive driver discount: save for taking an approved defensive driving course.
The Hartford Additional Ways to Save
- Bundle insurance savings discount: save for buying multiple types of insurance from The Hartford.
- Paid-in-full discount: save for paying your entire premium upfront.
- TrueLane discount: drivers can save up to 25% by allowing The Hartford to track their driving habits, including speeding, acceleration, and braking.
Discount availability may vary by state, but it’s always worth checking with The Hartford customer service to see what you can qualify for. You can call The Hartford at 1 (877) 896-9320 to ask about the discounts applied to your policy.